Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on June 20, 2017
This was a good movie if someone likes classics why not this
on July 19, 2017
Great Product!!! Awesome seller!!!
on May 15, 2016
Oh how I loved this movie. Just my type of those old made for tv movies, with old almost made it stars. Good acting. The picture was not clear and sharp, but good enough. The sound was great, the music did not drown out the spoken word. So many movies now days the music is so loud I can not tell what the actors are saying. No F word. I just liked it. Two versions of the movie are presented.
on July 11, 2015
I saw this movie a long time ago with my mom. I freaked out in the theater. And my mom had to take me out of the theater. I told my kids about this movie and how it scared me. They both read the the book Zoo. By James Pattern. And now we are watching the made for TV mini series the Zoo. My son and I watched this movie. And he said The day of the animals. Is a pretty good movie for being a old movie. I jumped a couple of times. I think The day of the animals is a good movie.
on January 13, 2018
Very funny B movie! Great for Leslie Nielsen fans!
on March 3, 2007
TITLE: DAY OF THE ANIMALS, Release Date: 5/13/1977, Runtime: 97 Minutes STARRING: Lynda Day George, Christopher George, and Leslie Nielsen The Day of the Animals is a 1977 American horror film thriller directed by William Girdler and based on a story written by Edward L. Montoro. Premiering on May 13, 1977, the movie reunited stars Christopher George and Richard Jaeckel, director Girdler and producer Montoro from the previous year's hit film Grizzly.

SUMMARY: A nature-loving group of hikers set out on a two-week survival mission in the Sonora Pass area of California's High Sierras. As the group begins its trek, the animal population of the Sierras slowly congregates around them. One of them hears a news bulletin that scientists believe the earth's ozone layer has been depleted to a critical level with a warning of possible danger at higher altitudes. Therefore, begins the pursuit by the animals of the humans. The high drama and frightful tension will have you on the edge of your sea.

QUESTION: Can anyone survive The Day of the Animals?

MY THOUGHTS: The high drama and frightful tension will have you on the edge of your sit, asking yourself can anyone survive the Day of the Animals. I remember this movie because of Lynda Day George. However I was disappointed that she didn't play a bigger role. I did luck the scenery of the Sierra Mountains so I give this Picture3 Weasel stars.
on November 12, 2015
Not what description said! This has one disc not 2. Copy of old pan and scan media vhs. Seller should not ride coat tails of other descriptions for same film. I'm sure someone would want a crappy pan and scan version but not me! Not one single extra and not even a basic menu. Total rip off to me. I thought I was ordering the dark sky 2 disc version. That is what discription said.
on August 21, 2016
Very cheap looking copy. Bootleg copy apparently by some 'inspired studios' name on DVD. I could've made a clearer cover art on my own Computer...
on December 29, 2016
This was an okay movie with some great animals scenes. I could tell all the animals was trained and it showed in relationship to the human counter- parts. It was an introduction of what future movies would be when it come to man vs animals movies would be.
on December 17, 2016
For this being a 1997 move I have to say I was actually really impressed it kept me on the edge of my seat from the beginning to the very end and the older movies rarely have that effect on me. I really enjoyed this one clearly worth a one time watch.