|Brand Name||Day Designer & Blue Sky|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 10 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||59798|
|Manufacturer Part Number||19993|
Day Designer for Blue Sky "Gold Spotty Dot" 8 x 10 Daily/Monthly Planner, Jan 2017 - Dec 2017
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable frosted flexible covers with twin-wire binding
- Each month is separated with durable, coated tabs
- Unique, detailed planning system for each week
- Includes a Four Page "How-To" Use Your Planner and Goals Guide
- Part of the Day Designer for Blue Sky collection
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This smart, stylish, unique planning system in the 8” x 10” page size features a gold spotty dot frosted cover with gold foil detail. Daily and monthly calendars allow for detailed scheduling and offers ample writing space. Twin-wire binding and durable, coated tabs offer easy page turning and access to past, present and future months. This planner is dated January 2017 – December 2017. The Day Designer for Blue Sky is a collection of beautiful and functional planning products and accessories that inspire busy women to live a smart, stylish and organized life.
Compare with similar items
Day Designer for Blue Sky 2018 Daily & Monthly Planner, Twin-Wire Binding, 8" x 10", Navy Stripe
Day Designer for Blue Sky 2018 Weekly & Monthly Planner, Hardcover, Twin-Wire Binding, 7" x 9", Peyton Navy
Day Designer for Blue Sky 2018 Daily & Monthly Planner, Twin-Wire Binding, 8" x 10", Gold Spotty
bloom daily planners 2018 Calendar Year Hard Cover Vision Planner - Monthly/Weekly Datebook Agenda Organizer - January 2018 - December 2018 - (7.5" x 9") - Vintage Floral
Day Designer for Blue Sky 2018 Weekly & Monthly Planner, Twin-Wire Binding, 8.5" x 11", Peyton White
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||bloom daily planners||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 8 x 0.8 in||10 x 8 x 1 in||9 x 7 x 0.4 in||10 x 8 x 1 in||8.13 x 9 x 0.75 in||1 x 8.5 x 0.4 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This has check lists, room for notes, month tabs and it's cute. Next year is looking more organized already.
My only wish for both the original Day Designer and the Day Designer-Blue Sky editions is that each weekend day has a separate page. My weekends are busy and I cram everything onto one page.
I searched for the Day Designer on Amazon because I was short of cash at the end of December, and was hoping I could find it a little cheaper here. I saved $40 buying this edition on Amazon (between the regular Day Designer price and shipping cost), and couldn't be more happy about that.
Every year, I go on a quest to find the best planner and the Day Designer is my #1 choice.
Here are my two complaints that make me not in love:
1) I am missing a full day in June. I have seen some other people's reviews and how they are also missing a day. Mine is luckily a weekend page, so I am not horribly bent out of shape about it. Had it been a week day I would have asked for an exchange!
2) It is metal spiral binding that holds it together, which bends and pulls. This lets the outer plastic cover on the front and/or back of the planner come loose and start to fall off.
Other than those two things, this is a great and cute planner perfect for the needs to be organized busy person.
Each day has it's own page with the following:
- 6:00am- 8:00pm schedule with 30 minute intervals.
- Top Three
- To Do