Raw Fountain 7 Day Juice Cleanse, All Natural Raw, Cold Pressed Fruit and Vegetable Juice, Detox Cleanse Weight Loss, 42 Bottle 16oz, 7 Ginger Shots
|Price:||($229.99 / Count)|
- VITALIZE your body and mind, lose weight, increase your energy levels, strengthen your immune system, and improve your hair and nails.
- RAW FOUNTAIN Cold Press process preserves a LOT more Vitamins and Minerals than regular juicers do. Not only do the juices taste better, but they are HEALTHIER!
- HOW DO I GET THEM? The Juices are sent frozen in insulated packaging so that you receive them cold. Thaw 2 days at a time (12 Bottles) or simply put them in the freezer and start your cleanse whenever. Once thawed, the juices MUST to be consumed within 3-4 Days!
- RAW & NATURAL – We get nothing but amazing feedback for these juices, everyone loves the taste. If there are any concerns WHATSOEVER please contact us and we will do everything to BRIGHTEN UP your day.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
All Natural Detox Cleanse
- Start a Healthier Diet
- Feel More Energized
- Lose Weight
- Eliminate Bloating
- Cleanse Naturally
- Feel Better
Follow the included & emailed instructions for the best results.
- As soon as the package is delivered, place all of the bottles in the freezer.
- Follow the Pre Cleanse Instructions.
- Start your morning by drinking some lemon water and a ginger shot to help stimulate digestion.
- Drink 6 different juices daily 1.5-2 hours apart. If you can't finish all of the juices, do not worry. Drink them as a snack at a later time.
- If you feel extremely hungry, you may have a plant based snack such as fruits, vegetables, salads, soup, nuts, etc.
- Follow the Post Cleanse Instructions.
7 Day Cleanse - 42 Juice Bottles - 16oz
- 7x Rise N' Shine (Pineapple, Coconut Water, Alkaline Water, Ginger)
- 7x Citrus Kick (Orange, Lemon, Carrot, Ginger)
- 7x Glow Green (Kale, Apple, Lemon, Ginger)
- 7x Green Day (Celery, Cucumber, Kale, Apple)
- 7x Liver Cleanse (Carrot, Beets, Apple, Ginger)
- 7x Beet-Tox (Beets, Pineapple, Orange, Lemon)
- 7x Ginger Shots
Product detailsStyle:7 Day Cleanse
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 16 x 14 inches; 1 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Raw Fountain Juice
- ASIN : B071CLJ38W
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,447 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Apple, Celery, Kale, Coconut, Beet, Carrot, Lemon, Orange, Ginger, Collard Green, Cucumber.
This product has NOT been pasteurized. While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my first juice cleanse and I am a mid 20's male with an athletic build, around 160lbs. I recently decided to do this due to a stretch of poor eating and wanted to cleanse before jump-starting a healthier meal regimen. I started off slow and the 3 day cleanse seemed pretty perfect for this. My goal wasn't really to lose weight, and still lightly workout, while preparing for my change in regimen.
I see other reviews mentioning flavor, watered down, and the amount of sugar/carbs. So I'll touch on those.
1. Flavor 4/5 - not amazing, but to be expected of from a healthy juice. Wanting excellent flavor from a juice cleanse like this is counter-intuitive. You can't have your cake and eat it too. The green ones were the most satisfying and tasted the best, while the red ones, (I am not a fan of beets) were a little tougher to get down, so I was glad to end the night on a green one. Overall, better than what I had expected. If I could, next time I would spend the extra $10 or whatever to get the coconut flavor.
2. Watered down? 4/5 - I posted the pictures revealing the juice when it has separated and when it has been shook. Different flavors seemed to have different amounts of "vegetable and fruit sediment" before shaking. While it may look extremely watered down during separation, the nutrition label reveals the actual amounts of product you are receiving. Putting too much of any vegetable can produce negative results, such as too much potassium or vitamin A in one go. Regarding sugar and carbs, these are usually naturally in vegetables and fruits. ( The naked drinks are a good example with around 60 g of sugars for 1 drink :'/ ) These juices do a nice job of spreading out the nutrition over the day. However, since this is my first cleanse, I am not sure what the competition is offering for the $$$. Only reason for the 4 stars.
3. Presentation 5/5 - Juices came 90-95% completely frozen in a special container that was cooled in Southern Cali on a 100+ degree day. If they somehow get delivered with less than each bottle less than 50% frozen juice, I'd question the length of time its been thawed. However, I don't see that happening with the extensive measures that are taken. Also comes with a little card telling you what to do pre-cleanse, during the cleanse, and post cleanse which is helpful.
I would recommend these to someone else participating in a cleanse.
Thanks for reading.
I just finished the cleanse and I gotta say I have to write a review. This is not my first juice cleanse but I gotta say that this one was easier and better than the last one. This company is new to amazon and I decided to give them a try since their price is lower than most of the competition. Long story short the juices came still cold/frozen and were nicely packaged.
There were 6 different juices for 3 days, so total 18 juices. They also included Ginger Shots. I took the ginger shots first thing every morning. They are brutal if you are not used to ginger but they make you feel awake and energized the second you swallow it. So there are basically 3 types of juices. Fruit Juices, Fruit/Veggie Juices, and Green Juices. 2 of each. All of the juices taste great! They were not too sweet nor did they taste like dirt. I really enjoyed them!!!!
Needless to say I feel great after the juices and can now start my healthy diet!! Oh and btw they also email you nice instructions in the email before you receive your order and let you know how to proceed once you get the juices delivered. I found it helpful to read that before starting the cleanse.
I give it 5 stars and would be recommending it to my friends!
I was very impressed with how fast it came and that they came still mostly frozen. Great!
The 3 day cleanse is really a 4 day cleanse because the day before you are advised to do a pre-cleanse which really does clean the ol system. I had only a couple pre-made salads from the grocery store, almonds, some cheap smoothies, water, maybe some soup, and such.
But on the 1st official day of only the juiced bottles I felt fine until about 2pm, then it was straight up hungry. Thankfully my schedule was set so I drank a bottle at 2:30 because that takes the edge off just until time for the next bottle.
It was so easy but so hard. By the last bottle I'm not sure I could have had another.
I straight up lost 12 pounds which excited me. And I felt really, really good, especially after I could eat again. But really I just felt a lot better after the cleanse.
However I did not stick to eating healthy. I eat out about every meal still and gained it right back after about 3 weeks. So do the cleanse and continue to eat healthy and you will have great results for long after.
For me it was worth it. I purchased in April, 2019 for 109.99. But I see the price has jumped up a lot so I'm not sure if it is something I would do again.
But it is a great easy way to do the cleanse. If I do this again I will try the coconut option just for something different.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.