Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mighty Mouse - Here I Come! T-Shirt Size S
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Size: Small|Change
Price:$19.95+ $3.00 shipping

on March 29, 2013
A nicely made, colorful t-shirt. It fit perfectly and arrived fast. I just love wearing it and making people laugh. It is my nick name because I am short.
on May 9, 2013
LOVE Mighty Mouse! I bought this shirt for my little bro. who watched this show religiously as a kid. He loved it! I loved it too and bought another for myself! Good quality, bright graphic.
on December 4, 2015
A friend at work and I bought these to wear as a reminder of our heroic contributions to the organization.
Sometimes you just have to blow your own horn. Everyone loved it!
on August 9, 2013
Theproduct was too small and I retunred it. I do intend to order another one in a larger size, but that will be in the near future.
on December 26, 2014
This was a gift. It was exactly what I ordered. Fit perfectly. It is a fun gift, and others enjoy the memory of Might Mouse!
on December 23, 2013
The shirt was what I needed for an event. Colors were bright and image reminded me of my childhood. Fit true ti size.
on January 24, 2014
I bought this for my boss....this is his favorite character. I think it may run a little small but otherwise OK
on June 17, 2015
This was used for a gift...Thank you
on December 21, 2014