Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 122 reviews
on March 22, 2017
One of the best books I have read with my kids or they have read alone.
on June 14, 2017
Grand son loved it. He is 9 yrs old and a good reader. This was right up his alley.
on December 17, 2016
Tried this with the little ones, but they weren't too impressed. They like silly things, and so I thought this would have worked. This book is definitely for older children. We ended up donating it.
on December 10, 2015
Great kids book. It's very funny
on July 6, 2017
Probably yes
on July 23, 2016
bought this when my son was about 10 or 11. he was definitely interested in it and giggled while reading it. Its hard trying to find things for him to read that doesnt feel like punishment
on March 6, 2013
My wife has 9 boys and 2 girls in her 5th grade class. She was having trouble getting the boys to read. I saw this book on amazon and thought it might do the trick. I got the book in the mail yesterday and read the first chapter and could not stop laughing. The boys are crazy about the book. I ordered the other two books.
on August 3, 2016
I purchased this for my grandson, who lives quite a distance from me. I have no idea how he feels about the book. i thought it sounded like something a 14 yr old might like.
on April 20, 2017
My daughter laughed and laughed
on February 19, 2010
My son, ten, loves the Wimpy Kid Dairy books. He has read all of them several times. This is amazing to me because he isn't a reader. Determined to help him become a reader, I went searching for similar books. Amazon recommended this. The Search Inside feature convinced me that this was a good choice and I ordered it as a stocking stuffer. I am so glad I did! The reading level wasn't as easy but the book seemed hilarious based on the cover. We decided to read it aloud together. We both laughed hysterically. He enjoyed the potty humor and I saw further into a ten year old boy's mind than I ever have. Parts of the book are truly gross, funny, but gross. Even so, I highly recommend this book. If the storyline sounds perfect for your child but the reading level is too difficult, read to him or her. Listening to you read will encourage a love of reading in him and give you insight into your child's sense of humor. Learning, laughing and sharing, true quality time with your child.