2 Day Sale - BrightSpring Silicone Baking Mat - Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Liner Fits Half-Size Pan - eBook - Easy-Clean Bakeware
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ FEATURED ON - LoveInTheOven.com & MommyRamblings.org
- ✔ ENTIRELY NON-STICK SURFACE - Food removes from the mat effortlessly after baking. ✔ EVEN BAKING - Silicone and fiber-glass components generate consistent heat distribtution resulting in even baking.
- ✔ MULTI-PURPOSE - Perfect for baking, candy-making, kneading and more: the multi-purpose non-stick surface. Versatile silicone and fiberglass baking mat suitable for use in the freezer, microwave, toaster and conventional ovens
- ✔ EASY-CLEAN SURFACE - no more scrubbing at burnt-on grease. Safe for temperatures from -40°F to 480°F (-40°C to 248°C). Food grade silicone, FDA approved
- ✔ FREE 'I Love to Bake' eBook - Recipe eBook written specifically to help you get the most from your BrightSpring Silicone Baking Mat
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NO MORE MESSY PAPER OR SPRAYS – THE BRIGHTSPRING SILICONE BAKING MAT IS THE NON-STICK BAKING SOLUTION
The BrightSpring Silicone Baking Mat is the non-stick solution for all your baking needs. With its silicone-coated fiberglass design, food slides off the mat leaving no burnt-on residue for better results and easier cleaning.
Forget stuck on food and uneven baking, the BrightSpring silicone baking mat gives you the results you want without the hassle.
- Safe for temperatures from -40°F to 480°F (-40°C to 248°C).
- Safe for use in the freezer, microwave and toaster ovens as well as conventional ovens.
- Ideal for baking, candy-making, kneading dough, as a work surface or for cooking any other food products. Not suitable for chopping or cutting.
- No need for oils or sprays, make your bake super-healthy
- Measures 11 5/8 x 16 ½ inches, fits a half-size baking sheet.
No Grease = Healthy Heart
The unique non-stick silicone surface means there's no need for you to use unhealthy oils, butter or sprays. With the BrightSpring silicone baking mat you can have all the taste with none of the grease!
Durable silicone-coated fiberglass: Save time and money
- No more over-flouring when kneading dough.
- Scrubbing burnt-on oil will be a thing of the past.
- Easy to clean – just wipe with a damp cloth.
- No need to flour or grease, won’t stick.
- Bakes evenly, no more burnt bottoms!
- Re-useable to save you money on parchment paper and oils.
- Silicone-coated fibreglass is durable and re-useable.
As peace of mind for your purchase, BrightSpring offer a full, no hassle money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.Special Offer!!
60% off for a limited time only. Click the Add to Cart button at the top of this page to take advantage of this fantastic offer while stocks last!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've baked bread, cookies, potato wedges and I LOVE these mats. Nothing sticks to them!
I've used them with cooking spray to make things crispy and I've used them dry. My hamburger buns come out perfect with the bottoms as nicely browned as the tops.
After use, I wipe them with the dishcloth (or sponge) and some hot, soapy water, dry them off and put them back on the cookie sheet for storage. No mess, no greasy, sticky residues. I wish that I had bought them years ago. They're definitely a time-saver and I enjoy being free of greasing cooking sheets and scrubbing the mess afterwards.
I love the fact that I don't need to fuss with the parchment paper or worry about greasing the baking sheets. I haven't used it for baking meat or fish: I primarily use it for baking cookies and other dough-based recipes. Taking things off of it and cleaning the mat is such a breeze!
► Got questions? Don't hesitate to ask in the comments below.
And if you found my review helpful, I'd be grateful if you let me know. ♥