- File Size: 2185 KB
- Print Length: 149 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 8, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B075H72G4H
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,928 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
30 Day Thyroid Reset Diet: How to Naturally Boost Thyroid Function, Lose Weight & Have More Energy Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
-I was very grateful for the compiled and referenced information on thyroid function and how it is impacted by the liver and adrenal glands.
-The recommendations for some aspects of detox (exercise, supplements, and intermittent fasting) seem sound but very little detail is given.
-Only the first 25% of the content is informational and the remaining 75% is comprised of meal plans that 1) do not report the serving sizes 2) do not report the nutritional facts 3) require MANY ingredients and an inordinate amount of time to prepare and cook and 4) would require two refrigerators to accommodate all of the ingredients included in the weekly shopping lists (there is no way you could stick to this eating plan unless you stay home all day every day and have no children/persons to care for)
-The first recommendation for thyroid reset given is diet alteration and yet there are no comprehensive lists on the foods that you should be avoiding or foods that you should be incorporating.
-Truly, the last 75% of the "book" just seems to be copied and pasted to bump up volume and offers no explanation as to why each of the foods is recommended.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Other Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Endocrine System
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Thyroid Conditions
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Endocrine System