2 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
DayClox Updated Memory Loss Digital Calendar Day Clock with Day Cycles & Battery Backup
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Available in ENGLISH only. Overall Dimensions: 8.5" wide x 6.75" high x 1" deep (4.5" deep with Kickstand) 8" diagonal display screen Display can be easily set to 12 hour or 24 hour (Military Time). This Memory Loss Digital Calendar Day Cycle clock can be used as a Desk clock or Wall clock. The clock requires an A/C adapter (included) to operate. Does not run on batteries. Battery backup maintains time internally (without displaying it) during outages & when not plugged in.. One Year Warranty.
- Each day is divided into 5 CYCLES, MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING, NIGHT & BEFORE DAWN which is perfect for those struggling to differentiate between AM & PM notations. • The preset Cycles Times are: Morning 6:00am – 11:59 am / Afternoon 12:00 Noon – 4:59 pm / Evening 5:00pm – 8:59 pm / Night 9:00pm – 11:59 pm / Before Dawn 12:00 midnight – 5:59 am
- Great for the ELDERLY, the VISUALLY IMPAIRED & people with Macular Degeneration. The sharp, non-glare clear display can be seen from across the room. IDEAL CLOCK FOR PEOPLE OF ALL AGES! The words Dementia, Alzheimer's or Memory Loss are ‘not’ printed on the clock itself so it makes a great gift for those special loved ones, especially Grandma & Grandpa. It is quickly becoming a perfect Senior Care and In Home Care necessity.
- This DAYCLOX unique 5 CYCLE DIGITAL CALENDAR DAY CLOCK clearly spells out the full DAY of the Week, CYCLE of the Day, MONTH and DATE in large, bold letters - with no confusing abbreviations. Many seniors suffering from memory loss due to dementia, stroke, Alzheimer's or just advancing years, often have difficulty processing abbreviated words.
- BATTERY BACKUP - in the event of a loss of power to the clock, the clock will maintain the correct time ‘internally’. The accurate time will then display after the power is restored or the clock is plugged back in. The clock requires an A/C adapter (included) to operate. This updated clock will clearly display the words BEFORE DAWN from Midnight – 5:59 am. Most other clocks will either display ‘MORNING’, which may result in many seniors getting out of bed to start their day in the wee hours of t
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What makes this DayClox memory loss digital calendar day cycle clock so unique is that both the day and the month are fully spelled out, along with the cycle of the day! Many elders suffering from memory loss due to stroke, dementia, Alzheimer's or just advancing years, may have difficulty processing abbreviated words. Most clocks available today will abbreviate the month & the day. For example, November becomes Nov & February is Feb. The same is true for days of the week - Wednesday, is often displayed as Wed & Saturday as sat. This may be fine for the rest of the population, but for our loved ones with dementia, early stages Alzheimer's or just simple advancing years, these abbreviations are often too confusing to process. This day clock displays complete words only, no abbreviations. This clock bold and clear display is a great for elderly or vision impaired. This quiet reminder clock or 8" digital calendar day clock has the clearest & easiest to read display available. This clock has everything! It displays the full day, cycle of the day, time & date and it's not just for people with memory loss or as a dementia aid. Anyone can enjoy this wonderful clock. It makes a great gift. It's sleek & contemporary design will look great anywhere in your home or office, sitting on your desk or counter or wall mounted for everyone to enjoy. The dementia clock can be viewed as a dementia aid, dementia product or even an Alzheimer's product. It assists dementia patients or early state Alzheimer's patients. This day clock is a self-help tool for people who get confused with abbreviations & with am & pm notations. With no confusing abbreviations. Many seniors suffering from memory loss due to dementia, stroke, Alzheimer's or just advancing years, often have difficulty processing abbreviated words. The preset cycle’s times are: Morning 6:00 am - 11:59 am / afternoon 12:00 noon - 4:59 pm / evening 5:00pm - 8:59 pm / night 9:00pm - 11:59 pm / before dawn 12:00 midnight - 5:59 am.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My husband also liked this clock so much, that we got one too. When he wakes up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water, he can easily see the time, plus it works great as a night light too!