Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DayMinder Recycled Weekly Appointment Book, 5 x 8 Inches, Black, 2013 (G200-00)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on January 16, 2013
I bought this book because my local Staples Store was out of acceptable stock. This book resembles Staples own brand appointment book but lacks the "extra" pages at the beginning and end of the year that make the transfer from one year to the next so easy.
on November 17, 2012
I love the layout of the pages on this weekly appointment book. I am very picky about the layout and feel very comfortable with it. I only wish I had ordered this in the next biggest size, but it will do very well for writing in my appointments and reminders for the week.
on February 6, 2013
Most recently I bought a Weekly Appointment Book from Staples, when the man cashed me out I was flabbergasted at the total!
I asked "How much was that Appointment Book?"
He said "$24.99"
I couldn't believe it....I brought it home and decided to Google, Appointment Books, that's when I came upon this book, which is exactly the same except for the bells/whistles of having an area with tabbed addresses/phone numbers. I can live without that.
For what I use it for this book was definitely more cost effective. I bought this book and took the other one back to Staples at a savings of almost $12!
The pages in this book are a tad thin, I believe that's from using recycled paper. Just use a regular ball point pen or a very fine point marker. Nothing heavy or it will bleed through.
Overall I'm very satisfied with this book and will purchase this again next year.
on May 4, 2014
I had been looking for this planar for a while and I found it here what a relief and the price was reasonable plus it got here and record time thanks again. It's getting harder and harder to find these in our town, not sure why. On line was the way to go, thanks again.
on March 14, 2013
As promised. Price was good - delivered on time. Better price than the local office supply store. I wanted a book to keep track of family dates (birthday and anniversary) but could not find one that was just a date book. This is fine. The papaer is heavy stock and will hold up well.
on January 27, 2013
This is the perfect book for anyone who wants a "week-at-a glance" appointment book. It is reasonably priced and sized and made of recycled materials so it is environmentally friendly too! The only thing I wish it had that it doesn't is a ribbon to mark the current week, but it is easy enough to add your own if this is a feature you want. Highly recommended!
on January 17, 2013
I use my appointment book to scribble notes and reminders into when I can not use my smart phone. They make a great place to store all of those events through out the year....information and events consolidated into one place for record purposes..Fantastic!!!
on December 1, 2012
Simple is best.

I bought this for my workplace. And this is what we use every year. Nothing fancy but does the job. There's is nothing to complain about.

I also like how it comes in several colors since I can differentiate it for different uses.
on December 26, 2012
I get this appointment book every year. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong size before this one. I was very happy to get this exact size in time for the new year. I like the whole week-at-a glance, there is plenty of space on each day -- exactly what I need for my busy schedule.
on December 17, 2012
For those of us who still need to see a paper calendar, the one works great. Professional enough to have at a work meeting, compact enough to fit in my purse. I like the layout where you can see the entire week of appointments at once.