|Item Weight||15.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.6 x 8.9 x 11.4 inches|
|Item model number||G70017|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||8 1/4 x 10 7/8|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G70017|
DayMinder 2014 Scenic Weekly and Monthly Planner, Blue, 8.88 x 11.38 x .56 Inches (G700-17)
|Price:||$23.32 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enjoy full color scenic photographs
- 12 months, January-December; 8.25 x 10.88 inch page size; Julian dates
- Weekly: one week per two-page spread; notes space; Monthly: one month per two-page spread; notes space; tabbed January-December
- Full-year calendar reference; telephone and address pages
- Printed on quality paper containing 30% post-consumer waste; blue simulated leather cover; 8.88 x 11.38 x .56 inches
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
"Empowering you to “Dare to dream, Plan to succeed,” Day-Timer provides leading solutions in paper and digital planning that reflect the multi-faceted needs of our customer’s unique and ever-changing lifestyles. As a trusted name in personal organization for more than 65 years, we help individuals simplify their lives, organize and prioritize their daily activities, manage their time for work-life balance, and achieve their personal and professional goals.
Choose from 3 key planning horizons:
- Daily Planners – one day per page with or without appointment times – for detailed, short-term planning
- Weekly Planners – block style or column style with or without appointment times – for both short- and long-term planning
- Monthly Planners – one month per two-page spread – for long-term planning
Day-Timer planners and appointment books come in a wide variety of sizes and styles. Simple, classic formats for all your planning need fashion and photographic planners which bring color and creativity to your day. With soft or vivid colors and vibrant photographs, these are sure to add a little flair to your day.
Top Customer Reviews
Only one thing is snagging me, that is, on the left page of a two-page spread, you find Monday and Thursday.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday are on the right. It's March now and I am just now getting used to this format.
It isn't a bad thing, there is plenty of room for writing appointments. It's just a change from my planners in the last few years.