|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.38 x 0.25 x 3.75 inches|
|Item model number||SK4800|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SK4800|
DayMinder Weekly Pocket Planner, 3 1/2 x 6 3/16, Black, 2018
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact size fits in your backpack or back pocket; perfect for those on the go; premium paper resists ink bleed
- 12 months of planning power, January-December; 3.5 x 6.19 inch page size; 3.75 x 6.19 x .25 inches overall
- One week per two-page spread; ruled with no appointment times; book bound
- Current and future months reference; Julian dates
- Printed in blue, gray and black inks on quality paper containing 30% post-consumer waste
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Weekly planner is a great tool to keep you organized and on schedule, in a convenient pocket size to take on the go.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The actual calendar slips into the outer cover; wish the cover were undated or had a cool print. I find using a small binder clip on the long side keeps rogue items from making a home between the pages. The days have enough space for me to write in though I wish Saturday & Sunday were larger (my work week starts on Fridays).