- File Size: 5814 KB
- Print Length: 354 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Incandescent Phoenix Books (October 7, 2017)
- Publication Date: October 7, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B075VB324F
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #258,526 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $11.00 (79%)
Days of Endless Night: Eschaton Cycle (Runeblade Saga Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 354 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"The Other Woman" by Sandie Jones
“The Other Woman is an absorbing thriller with a great twist. A perfect beach read.” ― Kristin Hannah, #1 New York Times bestselling author of "The Great Alone" Pre-order today
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Why I chose this book : Wicked cover, high Nordic-style adventure, kick-as* female protagonist. Count me in!
2) Any course language present : Several times with the sh-word and more often of the f-word tho "Odin's balls!" had by far more flare
3) Type of book : Stirring fantasy book set in the time of the Vikings complete with berserkers, ancient evils, an army of the dead and wereseals to name just a few points of interest.
4) Formatting/Editing : Well done
5) Best/Worst aspect of book : Loved the action and characters, wished I had even more back story (Prequel, maybe?)
6) Favorite Passage : "Sometimes honor demands we act against our better judgement."
7) Bottom-line : For me a thoroughly engaging book and looking forward to reading more of the series. One final passage to fan the flames, "Odin would see a great many more deeds done by the man. Deeds great and glorious. And dark..."
This is the first story in the RUNEBLADE SAGA. Taking place between THE SHORES OF VANAHEIM and THE HIGH SEAT OF ASGARD - books 3 and 4 of the RAGNAROK ERA we are introduced to HERVOR. Warrior and thief who's entire life is oath sworn to the destruction of those who betrayed and murdered her father and uncles. We also are re-introduced to STARKAD - son of Tyr and cursed to wander through life and never find peace.
The RUNEBLADE SAGA deals with the uncovering and the rediscovery of the 9 Runeblades hidden and through out MIdgard. This first story takes us to the mystical island of THULE where, Starkad, Hervor and a group of warriors are sent by Odin to find the hidden gold of the dverger in the lost city of Norid. But...is that the REAL mission.
Matt Larkin continues to weave the old stories of the Eddas and Germanic mythology to create a world of great loves ... powerful hate ... Gods and the undead.
You will not have had to read any of the RAGNAROK ERA books to dive into this one but, after you do you'll want to completely immerse yourself in this world.
I can't recommend this series strongly enough for fans of mythic legend.
The story is about Hervor, a girl/woman who's a "shieldmaiden", and how she makes her own karma, not a lot of which is good.
Quite a rollicking tale and that's not a word i use often.
If you like a tale about Norse/vikings, this is a story for you.
Most recent customer reviews
I received an ARC and am giving an unbias opinion.