Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 11, 2018
i have played both the USA version and the Europe version.. actually like this version better. Also consider getting the 1912 Expansion pack to complete the game and make it even more exciting. Ticket To Ride 1912 Expansion
on January 12, 2018
We have played games through many family generations over many years. We were introduced to this over a family Thanksgiving gathering. We now have three different versions when we gather. All are great for leaning and fun. I highly recommend them.
on July 11, 2017
Fun game! My 10-year-old granddaughter taught me how to play it. I'd say it takes more than five minutes to learn but it is a good game. I'm not sure kids will learn any geography from it, however, unless you make a lesson out of it.
on January 3, 2018
If you are a Ticket to Ride fan looking for a different challenge, than this is a good one! Our family loves the original but like to use this one too for a good change up! The games have become a tradition.
on December 29, 2017
Got this for a family vacay. Everybody loves it, even those in the family who hate Catan or Monopoly. (Hard to believe anyone could hate Catan, but there you have it.)
on January 31, 2016
This is by far my favorite family game! definitely much better than the american version, and not just a different map, the rules are also different. I ordered this as a birthday gift (very last minute) but the shipping was very fast and I was able to get it on time. Also I am not a parent saying that this is great for playing with your family, so if you have teenagers that are maybe difficult to get to do anything with you, this is a great game!
on July 25, 2017
We like this even more than the US version. One of the most enjoyable board games that we've played (and we have a ton of different ones).
on September 23, 2016
Way better than the previous version with the US routes, although we love all ticket to ride games! In my opinion this one is the best and everyone loves playing it. You will need some time to get on with the rules, but learning time is not more than few minutes, especially when you start playing.
You won't regret, this game is fun!
on August 1, 2017
We loved this version, and they made the cards bigger and sturdier than in the original US version, so you can shuffle them more easily.
on January 5, 2018
The game is pretty good and the components of ok quality. There is not enough deep thinking involved, and too much luck involved.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.