BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 9, 2017
TWO defective game boards with missing pieces! The first game we received had 5 stations instead of the 15 that were supposed to be included and the game board had creases on it. We processed an exchange which arrived promptly. However, this board was in EVEN WORSE SHAPE! Crinkles everywhere and it was delaminated in spots and, once again, was MISSING TRAIN STATIONS! Once, ok, but twice? I feel like these are games that quality control should have rejected but these are definitely not right. Returning the replacement game as well and buying it locally for $5 less. I am including photos showing the instructions that state 15 train stations (3 of each color... we only got one of each color in both boxes.) -and other photos showing the crinkling and parts we received as well as photos of the game bought locally. The quality is very different and I would love an explanation as to why this occurred not once but twice! (I could have added even more photos but you get the idea.) Also, notice the color differences and how each box insert is different from the one sold locally. Strange.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 30, 2017
Bought this as a birthday present for my daughter - unfortunately, she opened it after the window to return. It was missing train station pieces (only had one of each color, should have had 3 of each color). I contacted to manufacturer and was told that they would not replace the missing pieces because the game was likely a counterfeit. Very annoyed and now we can't play the game.
on October 3, 2017
I received my game totally sealed. It appears to be a counterfeit. Was supposed to receive 15 train stations, only received 5. There was also wrinkles on both sides of the board.
on August 17, 2017
Buyer Beware.
I did not heed the warnings of other reviewers and bought this game anyway.
The cards were all good (printed well) but the box and game board itself were both a little messed up. Like the picture was glued to the board sloppy and quick. Folds and lines.
We were also missing ALL the train stations. How can you leave 15 whole pieces out of a game?
We are able to play the game and the board is playable but still disappointed in this purchase.
on September 19, 2017
This is a counterfeit or knock-off version of the game. If your copy doesn't have enough stations, the registration code on the back or invalid, the colors of the trains are wrong/muted, the box and insert or flimsy, and the board is shiny; then you have a counterfeit version too.
on January 1, 2017
One of my family's favorite games! Ticket to Ride games are a great way to spend time with family and friends, and the games aren't so intensive that you can't have conversation. A neat feature of this version of Ticket to Ride is the ability to set up stations so that you can supplement your own railways. With younger kids especially, I think the Ticket to Ride games are a fun way to help familiarize them with geography. Money well spent for hours of fun!
on January 27, 2017
We opened this game Christmas eve and proceeded to play at least three times. And, it was just the two of us, not the intended 3-5 players. We like to mix it up, sometimes we'll each play two hands. I like this version as a refreshing departure from America version because it has the tunnels and the stations and ferries- we forced ourselves to play all of them and when re-reading the rules noticed you can only pick up cards OR lay down trains- many people I've played with allow you to draw every turn and also lay trains. Again, this makes it much more of a challenge, which we were looking for after (occasionally) getting bored playing with just two players. When we have several players it's awesome and stations do get tricky.

I love the Ticket to Ride series. I do not regret getting Europe after having another version already, because it is a whole new version of the game. I may be a touch TTR obsessed. Preach.
on June 20, 2016
Ticket to Ride is a great game for families and friends. Its a great beginner board game, and it never gets old. The Europe version is a bit different than the original, in this version you have the ability to build tunnels, and train stations. The train stations are neat they allow you to use someone elses trains in order for you to complete a route. I would def recommend this to a family looking for some games to play, or people interested in board games.
on July 4, 2017
Very recently a friend introduced this board game to me! and immediately after a game I know I will buy one from Amazon:) This is the best price I found ! I love it ! good product.
on March 20, 2017
This is a great board game to play. All of the people I have played it with love it. If you've never played any of the Ticket to Ride game the object is to build railroad lines from from one city to another based on the cards you draw. For those of you who have played the original Ticket to Ride it's the same game with a few added twist. This version also has regular size playing cards, which make it a lot easier to play.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.