Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 11, 2017
Fun game! My 10-year-old granddaughter taught me how to play it. I'd say it takes more than five minutes to learn but it is a good game. I'm not sure kids will learn any geography from it, however, unless you make a lesson out of it.
on December 16, 2017
This is a great, fun game for middle school on through ancient adults. The scene is set in Europe in about 1917, and you'll learn a lot of place names as you build train lines to accumulate a winning score. This version is more complex than the version that is based on the U.S., and my family has found it more fun as well as more challenging.
on January 31, 2016
This is by far my favorite family game! definitely much better than the american version, and not just a different map, the rules are also different. I ordered this as a birthday gift (very last minute) but the shipping was very fast and I was able to get it on time. Also I am not a parent saying that this is great for playing with your family, so if you have teenagers that are maybe difficult to get to do anything with you, this is a great game!
on July 25, 2017
We like this even more than the US version. One of the most enjoyable board games that we've played (and we have a ton of different ones).
on September 23, 2016
Way better than the previous version with the US routes, although we love all ticket to ride games! In my opinion this one is the best and everyone loves playing it. You will need some time to get on with the rules, but learning time is not more than few minutes, especially when you start playing.
You won't regret, this game is fun!
on August 1, 2017
We loved this version, and they made the cards bigger and sturdier than in the original US version, so you can shuffle them more easily.
on August 27, 2017
This game is harder than the original TIcket to Ride. It's still fun, but a little difficult for my kids who loved the original game!
on December 3, 2016
Enjoyable game. Easy enough for late tweens/teens, but interesting enough for us older folks too. I've played both this one (Europe) and the 'regular' Ticket to Ride (US), and find this one to be much more fun and interesting, My teenage son prefers this one as well. In short, a fun family game
on May 5, 2017
This game is a blast! I've heard the USA version is really meant for younger children, but this version is great for adults.
on October 10, 2017
We enjoy this game (5 stars) but it was missing some of the pieces and we had to return (3 stars). Will order and try again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.