Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 9, 2017
TWO defective game boards with missing pieces! The first game we received had 5 stations instead of the 15 that were supposed to be included and the game board had creases on it. We processed an exchange which arrived promptly. However, this board was in EVEN WORSE SHAPE! Crinkles everywhere and it was delaminated in spots and, once again, was MISSING TRAIN STATIONS! Once, ok, but twice? I feel like these are games that quality control should have rejected but these are definitely not right. Returning the replacement game as well and buying it locally for $5 less. I am including photos showing the instructions that state 15 train stations (3 of each color... we only got one of each color in both boxes.) -and other photos showing the crinkling and parts we received as well as photos of the game bought locally. The quality is very different and I would love an explanation as to why this occurred not once but twice! (I could have added even more photos but you get the idea.) Also, notice the color differences and how each box insert is different from the one sold locally. Strange.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 23, 2017
Firstly, the game itself is a 5 star game. I purchased this game used from the Amazon warehouse deal and the box isn't even original. It's faded and thinner cardboard than the version in stores. I was also missing 10 train stations (2 in each color) and a black train. There were also about 10 extra blue trains. After a little research, it seems this is a counterfeit copy. It had the inspected sticker on the box as well. If it was inspected, it was NOT a job well done. From searching the internet and from other recent Amazon reviews, this seems to be a common problem with this particular game. Very disappointed in Amazon's quality control. I won't be returning it due to inconvenience, and I'll just use something else to replace the missing train stations, but Amazon should be clear that there are going to be missing components and/or if it is counterfeit, take it out of circulation.
on July 27, 2017
We have the original Ticket to Ride and love the game. This Europe version is a welcomed addition that adds several fun challenges.

As usual, Amazon delivery was quick. Upon arrival, the game box itself was damaged, (not a big deal) which may be Amazon's or UPS's fault, BUT...

Like several other reviews here, the board was warped/wrinkled/cracked in such a way that it was difficult to play. I also only received five train stations rather than the expected 15. Naively I assumed that the manufacturer would take care of the problem, so I submitted a request for additional pieces and a replacement game board. I was immediately told that the game was a "suspected counterfeit" and that I should simply return the game. Because I expect a complete product, I will return the game, though I am unlikely to purchase it again at this point. Clearly the quality control from this company is poor at best and possibly non-existent. Also, do not believe for a minute that they will admit to an issue or help you fix it.
on August 30, 2017
Bought this as a birthday present for my daughter - unfortunately, she opened it after the window to return. It was missing train station pieces (only had one of each color, should have had 3 of each color). I contacted to manufacturer and was told that they would not replace the missing pieces because the game was likely a counterfeit. Very annoyed and now we can't play the game.
on September 19, 2017
Just received a counterfeit copy like numerous others. avoid buying from FastnBest LLC - missing components. cheaply made board. see photos from other consumers, mine is identical to their counterfeits.
on August 3, 2017
As many people are noting with recent purchases (July 2017) there is a major issue happening with boards being misprinted and missing pieces (train stations). I contacted the game manufacture to obtain missing pieces, but they refused stating my game was likely a counterfeit. Not sure what else to do? Feeling very frustrated!
on July 22, 2017
The game I purchased was missing several pieces, the game board was printed crooked, and the online web registration code registered as invalid. When I received a replacement, it had the exact same issues (including the invalid registration code).

I have bought this game in the past from another provider without having these issues. It is a great game. But this one does not seem legit.
on October 6, 2017
Seems like A LOT of people are having the SAME problems with this game: there are pieces missing and the game board is deformed. I had the same problems. Returned it and got a refund. The game is incredibly fun, but I recommend buying this game elsewhere.
on September 30, 2017
Box came with a few dents. And like other costumers it only came with 5 of 15 Train Stations!!

The box came packaged in plastic and the card decks were all wrapped, so I'm not sure why the game is missing pieces unless it originated from the producer..
on October 3, 2017
I received my game totally sealed. It appears to be a counterfeit. Was supposed to receive 15 train stations, only received 5. There was also wrinkles on both sides of the board.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.