Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 27, 2017
Game arrived sealed, but when we opened it, the game board was moldy, the instructions are musty, and pieces (Train Stations) are missing! A friend introduced us to this version and we loved playing it, so I purchased as a Birthday gift for my husband. We were all so excited to play, now quite disappointed.
on July 17, 2017
First, I would like to say that my family loves this game. However, this particular box was bought as a gift for a friend and upon opening we discovered that pieces were broken and or missing. Very poor quality control. There were no stations to connect the trains and trains were broken into little pieces.
on January 1, 2017
One of my family's favorite games! Ticket to Ride games are a great way to spend time with family and friends, and the games aren't so intensive that you can't have conversation. A neat feature of this version of Ticket to Ride is the ability to set up stations so that you can supplement your own railways. With younger kids especially, I think the Ticket to Ride games are a fun way to help familiarize them with geography. Money well spent for hours of fun!
on January 27, 2017
We opened this game Christmas eve and proceeded to play at least three times. And, it was just the two of us, not the intended 3-5 players. We like to mix it up, sometimes we'll each play two hands. I like this version as a refreshing departure from America version because it has the tunnels and the stations and ferries- we forced ourselves to play all of them and when re-reading the rules noticed you can only pick up cards OR lay down trains- many people I've played with allow you to draw every turn and also lay trains. Again, this makes it much more of a challenge, which we were looking for after (occasionally) getting bored playing with just two players. When we have several players it's awesome and stations do get tricky.

I love the Ticket to Ride series. I do not regret getting Europe after having another version already, because it is a whole new version of the game. I may be a touch TTR obsessed. Preach.
on June 20, 2016
Ticket to Ride is a great game for families and friends. Its a great beginner board game, and it never gets old. The Europe version is a bit different than the original, in this version you have the ability to build tunnels, and train stations. The train stations are neat they allow you to use someone elses trains in order for you to complete a route. I would def recommend this to a family looking for some games to play, or people interested in board games.
on July 4, 2017
Very recently a friend introduced this board game to me! and immediately after a game I know I will buy one from Amazon:) This is the best price I found ! I love it ! good product.
on March 20, 2017
This is a great board game to play. All of the people I have played it with love it. If you've never played any of the Ticket to Ride game the object is to build railroad lines from from one city to another based on the cards you draw. For those of you who have played the original Ticket to Ride it's the same game with a few added twist. This version also has regular size playing cards, which make it a lot easier to play.
on April 21, 2017
My 8 and 10 year old grandsons love this game. They have both the USA and Europe versions. The later is a bit more difficult but was no problem for them to learn after playing the USA version. The game is well made and attractive for the price. Teaches geography tool Love it.
on May 26, 2015
I first started playing the original Ticket to Ride (USA map) with friends several years ago and fell in love with it. I'd always wanted to buy the game for myself but one thing or another would get in the way causing me to have to postpone. A couple months ago a friend suggested to me that I should buy the Ticket to Ride Europe version when I finally got the chance because it had some really great added elements. I took their word of advice and decided to get the European version, and I haven't been disappointing. While I still love the original Ticket to Ride it has been a lot of fun to test my European geography skills. The names of cities are written in historical/local names instead of current names (ie. Moskova instead of Moscow, Wien instead of Vienna) so some of my friends had trouble catching their bearings but they caught on quickly. I like the added element of being given the choice of completing one long route for many points (the long route cards are kept desperately from the other route cards) instead of solely shorter routes or having the long routes mixed in to all of the route cards. I also like the added element of train stations which, especially in route laden western Europe is sometimes the only way you can complete your routes when so many people are going for the same paths.

The only con is the game can be kind of dull to play with only 2 people, oftentimes I find that we end up playing on opposite sides of the continent, never crossing paths, but with more than two it can get quite complicated and exciting.
on March 27, 2017
If you are a fan of Ticket to Ride this is an essential addition to your game library. Ticket to Ride is a multi-player game in which people compete to build routes and gain the most victory points. This game is easy to understand. Board, box and components are of good quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.