Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: standard|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,219 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,350 reviews
on April 1, 2017
Fantasticgame. My kids are 7- and 9- years old. We played the junior version of the game in the fall, and in the spring I decided to expose them to the real edition. They recognized it and wanted to play right away.
The only downside for this age group is the tunnels. They add a bit of complexity but I think that after a few days of play they will understand that complexity. The game is so diverse and so rich. Europe is dear to my hear and while the game is not meant to teach anything cultural, geographical or historical, I take it upon myself to add on something along these lines as we play.
on January 1, 2017
One of my family's favorite games! Ticket to Ride games are a great way to spend time with family and friends, and the games aren't so intensive that you can't have conversation. A neat feature of this version of Ticket to Ride is the ability to set up stations so that you can supplement your own railways. With younger kids especially, I think the Ticket to Ride games are a fun way to help familiarize them with geography. Money well spent for hours of fun!
on January 27, 2017
We opened this game Christmas eve and proceeded to play at least three times. And, it was just the two of us, not the intended 3-5 players. We like to mix it up, sometimes we'll each play two hands. I like this version as a refreshing departure from America version because it has the tunnels and the stations and ferries- we forced ourselves to play all of them and when re-reading the rules noticed you can only pick up cards OR lay down trains- many people I've played with allow you to draw every turn and also lay trains. Again, this makes it much more of a challenge, which we were looking for after (occasionally) getting bored playing with just two players. When we have several players it's awesome and stations do get tricky.

I love the Ticket to Ride series. I do not regret getting Europe after having another version already, because it is a whole new version of the game. I may be a touch TTR obsessed. Preach.
on June 20, 2016
Ticket to Ride is a great game for families and friends. Its a great beginner board game, and it never gets old. The Europe version is a bit different than the original, in this version you have the ability to build tunnels, and train stations. The train stations are neat they allow you to use someone elses trains in order for you to complete a route. I would def recommend this to a family looking for some games to play, or people interested in board games.
on May 4, 2017
Love, love, love this game! My daughter's friend brought it over and taught us how to play. We played it 3 times in 2 days. I immediately purchased it for our family. There is strategy involved but anyone can play. My husband always wins the strategy games, that's why I always pick simpler games like Uno when it's my turn to pick. He's never beat me at this game!
on August 15, 2017
I got this for my 8 year old grandson's Birthday. He always wants Legos and decided to get him this game instead. Don't worry, other people gave him Legos.

When he opened it, he wasn't sure about it; at first thinking it was a puzzle. When we set up the game, he started getting excited. Then as the game progressed, he was stoked. He loved playing with all of us. That is the best part, the whole family can play and really get into it! He wants to play all the time! He even took it with him when they visited the other grandparents! Everyone loves this game!!!!
review image
on July 21, 2017
The first game I received was missing ten of the fifteen train stations, and the board is crinkled.

UPDATED: Quick response...asked for replacement and got it the next day...new game is perfect.

The game is excellent! The original Ticket to Ride is fun, but this one outshines it. I highly recommend this game.
on July 4, 2017
Very recently a friend introduced this board game to me! and immediately after a game I know I will buy one from Amazon:) This is the best price I found ! I love it ! good product.
on March 20, 2017
This is a great board game to play. All of the people I have played it with love it. If you've never played any of the Ticket to Ride game the object is to build railroad lines from from one city to another based on the cards you draw. For those of you who have played the original Ticket to Ride it's the same game with a few added twist. This version also has regular size playing cards, which make it a lot easier to play.
on May 8, 2017
This game was introduced to us by a friend. It seemed a bit simplistic at the start but became quickly apparent that you need to think and plan your moves. Not nearly as heavy as some board games but definitely more to this than most. We love it! Strategy is imperative as well as a little luck. Build your routes between cities and accrue valuable points to win.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.