Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Turn-based, Strategy Train Game that takes a minute to learn, but a lifetime to master
- Online play in a vast and ever growing community of players from around the world always ready for a game (or two, or three...), 24/7
- Solo play against up to 4 AI players
- Terrific video tutorial with voice acting for quick and easy learning, and detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial make it a breeze to learn
- Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, Legendary Asia and USA 1910 available as DLCs
- SteamPlay on Mac and PC. Seamless integration with Steam: no sign-up, use your Steam ID directly to play online
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Based on Days of Wonder’s best-selling board game, Ticket to Ride is a terrific turn-based, strategy game inviting you on a cross-country train adventure across the USA.
Collect and play train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities listed on your Destination Tickets. The longer your routes, the more points you'll earn! But be careful not to find yourself blocked off by your opponents, as each unfulfilled Destination Ticket will cost you dearly!
With over 30 million games played and a new game starting every few seconds, Ticket to Ride is the fast and friendly way to enjoy this classic, award-winning board game.
Requires Steam Client to activate.
|OS:||Win 7, Vista and XP|
|Processor:||Dual Core 1.6 GHz or better|
|Hard Drive:||250 MB|
|Video Card:||Open GL 1.4 or higher|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think I'd get bored with the game if I didn't have at least one of the expansions. So be prepared to buy one of them if you really want to spend a lot of time with this game. If you only want to play once in a while, the standard game is good enough.
I waffled between giving this game 3 and 4 stars. Maybe I'm being harsh settling on 3 stars since I really like the board game, but I think Days of Wonder could have easily done better with the digital adaptation. For example, toss one of the expansions in with the base game -- that would have made the difference for me.
I was not aware of that requirement when I purchased it.
Is there a version does not need a touch screen?
I was very disappointed.
This is an excellent game. I recommend it as an APP on your Ipad or Kindle, NOT the PC version through Amazon and STEAM.