|Brand Name||Dayspring Pens|
|Item Weight||5.3 ounces|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GP-101engraved|
This is a licensed design and cannot be modified. Please clear all images/text to use this design
Dayspring Pens - Personalized / Engraved CROSS Calais Gift Ballpoint Pen, Lustrous Chrome. Custom Engraved AT0112-1 Fast 1 day engraving time
|Price:||$31.49 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Free engraving included, up to 24 character and spaces max. Engraving shows up a brass color.
- Lustrous chrome pen barrel, genuine Cross brand pen, comes in a Cross pen case
- Cross Calais, twist action, black writing ink. Lifetime mechanical warranty from Cross Pens
- Lustrous chrome pen barrel.
- Makes a great gift pen for award, fathers days, graduation, or birthday.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dayspring Pens - The 'Write' Place for Custom Engraved Gift Pens
- Our Story
- Dayspring Pens started in 1994, making the gift of a fine pen a true treasure by adding personalization.
- Since then we have shipped countless engraved pens to happy customers all over the world.
- We engrave in-house, giving us the highest level of quality control and a fast engraving time
- We offer genuine, writing pens from only the best manufacturers.
- Our engraving technicians are professional and experienced.
- Our Mission: Make Every Gift Pen a Treasure with Personalized Engraving.
Cross Calais Pen Product Highlights
Cross Calais Product Hightlights and Features
- Polished Lustrous Chrome cap and barrel.
- Authentic pen made by AT Cross. Factory Fresh.
- All metal construction, no plastic.
- Twist action ballpoint.
- Comes with 1 Black Ballpoint ink in the pen.
- Precision engraving is permanent and will not wear off.
- Engraving shows up a light brass color on this pen.
- Gift Ready pen case / packaging.
Buying an Engraved Pen from Dayspring Pens - Benefits and Details
- Enter your engraving in the upper left corner by clicking the "customize now" button.
- You will see a live preview.
- Choose your font: Block font or Script font (cursive).
- Precision engraving is permanent and will not wear off
- Engraving is executed by a high end engraving machine for precision and accuracy.
- Engraving time is only 1-2 days.
- Be sure your engraving is entered in correctly.
- We cannot change your order once it is submitted.
- We will copy and paste exactly what you enter - We do not make any changes or corrections to typos, punctuation, capitalization, etc.
- We strongly suggest staying under the character limit of 25 letters and spaces. If you enter more, we will have to use a smaller font.
Our Engraving Process - From Our Shop to to Your Front Door
Step 1 - Set Up Your Custom Order
- We get started by entering your customized text into our software.
- We copy and paste to ensure that there are no grammatical errors when transferring the information.
- We then apply the font you selected.
Step 2 - Engrave Your Pen
- Next, we align the engraving on the pen using an alignment tool.
- Once it is propertly located on the pen perfectly, we press a button which initiates the engraving
- In less than a minute, your pen is engraved
Step 3 - Polish, Shine, Pack, Ship
- Time to shine it up from any smoke residue, and get it ready to ship.
- Then, it is placed in a quality gift pen case.
- Lastly it is packaged up, and on it's way to your front door.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DayspringPens||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Ubiquitous Company||Amazon.com||Pens For Less|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.1 x 7.3 x 1.1 in||0.49 x 5.3 x 0.49 in||0.51 x 5.55 x 0.47 in||0.32 x 5.3 x 0.32 in||2 x 6.5 x 0.75 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really didn't want to be the first to not give this pen five stars, and really I lean closer to four and a half, but there are a couple of issues that bring down the rating. 1) The twisting action for retracting and extending the pen tip is a bit loose and gritty feeling, and 2) it can be difficult to fully connect the cap to the body which leaves a black line between the two (pictured). I've been able to get them to meet with a little coaxing, but it's not ideal. The pen for which this is a replacement was a Cross pen that came in a $20 Victorinox gift set. It had approximately the same dimensions, but it didn't have either of these problems, and, since that one was cheaper, i really expected this one to perform at least as well.
Overall, I am very happy with this pen. It didn't meet all of my expectations, but if you're looking for a handsome pen that feels good to hold I strongly recommend this one.
Most recent customer reviews
Hopefully they will fix the problem quickly.