3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Dayton Audio MK402BTX Powered Bluetooth 4" 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker Pair with 3.5mm Aux in
|Item Weight||11.65 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bluetooth 4.2 allows high-fidelity wireless audio playback
- The built-in amplifier makes connecting these speakers simple and hassle-free
- 4" treated paper woofer optimized for low-frequency extension
- 3/4" tweeter offers a very airy top end to create a beautiful ambiance
- Attractive textured, black vinyl finish that stands out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Dayton Audio MK402BTX offers incredible sound quality and an outstanding feature set in an unbelievable size. The more refined crossover produces smoother, non-fatiguing high-end while retaining the impressive low-end of the original MK402BT. With built-in Bluetooth and an auxiliary input, playing virtually any media is possible. The MK402BTX creates a soundstage that is sure to awe even the harshest of critics.