Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.62 shipping
Suretrack Clips 14 Count
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.08. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- You will receive (1) set of Suretrack train clips, containing 14 clips
- Suretrack locking clips secures wooden train tracks
- Enables track set up on uneven surfaces, including carpet
- Lowers track maintenance - layout can remain intact for extended periods of time without glue or nails
- Compatible with BRIO and Thomas the Tank Engine
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Suretrack is a heavy-duty clip that stabilizes wooden track sections.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Play World Toys, LLC||BIGFLY||MetaRetail||The Home Shopping Concierge||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.8 x 1 x 9.3 in||8.3 x 10 x 1.7 in||5.5 x 9.4 x 1.9 in||46.25 x 31.75 x 15.75 in||3.46 x 9.72 x 4.25 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I realized in short order we had no choice but to secure the track somehow, but I HATED the idea of making it permanent. I plan on adding some Thomas pieces in the near future, and didn't want the table/track to be ruined with nail holes or glue.
When I went online looking for alternative do-it-yourself methods, I stumbled across the Suretrack Clips. At first I was hesitant to order them because:
1) There was only one review of them on Amazon. Sure it was a glowing review, but it is difficult to judge a product based on one person's opinion.
2) I had never seen them or heard of them before. If they're so great, shouldn't everyone be using them?
3) I have off-brand track. The manufacturer lists several brands of track the clips are compatible with (including the ever-popular Brio and Thomas) but not mine.
In the end, I ordered two boxes, and boy am I glad I did! They work great! It took me about 10 minutes to do our whole train set, and after that my 16-month old played with the set for nearly an hour without breaking apart a single piece (previous record was literally under two minutes). I am really amazed that something so simple and non-destructive to the set can work so well.
I do have some advice though. Because the product is relatively inexpensive, shipping for one box can be as much as 70% of the price of the item itself. And if you're clipping the whole train set, you're likely to need more than one box anyway. So go ahead and save on shipping by figuring out how many boxes you'll need and ordering them all at once.
Alternatively, you can just clip the elevated parts of your train set, because these are the pieces that fall apart the most. In this case, you can probably get away with one box.
As far as compatibility, we have sets from IKEA, Melissa and Doug, and Brio, which do all work together as well, but the clips work on all of these. While I wish they were cheaper, I will probably purchase at least one more pack so that we can get crazy with some additional elevated sections!