2 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Tracing Light box Dbmier A4S USB Powered Light Pad Artcraft Tracing LED Light Board for Drawing, Tracing, Sketching, Animation Active Area 8.27" X 12.20"
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ULTRA THIN: The Dbmier A4S Portable USB Powered Light Pad measures at a sleek 5mm of thickness.
- USB CONNECTED: Included is a 60" USB power cord, so you can plug in to any USB port and have longer range.
- DURABILITY & VERSATILITY: Made with 100% Japanese acrylics environmental paneling, this light pad is built to last with the utmost quality. With 3 levels of brightness, there is a vast range of uses. Ideal for calligraphy, stenciling, animation, scrapbooking, sketching & drawing, sewing projects, quilting, stained glass, photography. The LED light pad is great for tracing and is a fantastic tool for the tattoo artist. The light pad is even useful for reading X-rays, old slides and negatives.
- LONG LASTING: Lighting lasts up to 50,000 hours. It is never hot to touch, ensuring safe long-time usage. LED technology allows the light table to run with little energy. The product pass the FCC and UL Certification, ensure safe usage.
- INCLUDED: Slim Light Pad, 60" USB Power Cord, Instruction Manual,18 Month Warranty, 10 complementary pieces of tracing paper, and easy-to-reach customer service. The light pad is shipped with a protective film on it to protect the screen from scratching during shipment. Please remove it before use!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
USB-Powered Light Box, Flexible Connection. Connect it with Laptop, Desk Top, Power Bank
★ USB Powered: Comes with a 60" USB cable for power,
★ so you can plug in any USB Port,
★ such as the Laptop, Desktop, Power Bank,
★ or you can connect it with Power Adapter with 5V Output.
★ Besides, the cord is long enough for you to move around when using.
Ideal for Animation & Illustration, Great for Artists on the go, Stylish, yet Practical at the same time.
★ Ideal for Stenciling, Animation, Calligraphy,
★ Embossing, Scrapbooking, Tattoo Transferring,
★ Sketching & Drawing, Sewing projects,
★ Stained Glass, Quilting, Editing negatives.
DURABILITY & VERSATILITY Slim and Lightweight Light Box
★ The Slim A4S Light Box weighs 1.9 pounds
★ Active Area: 310*210 mm (12.20" X 8.27")
★ Dimension ( L*W*H ) : 372mm*278mm*5mm
★ Perfect for Architecture Design
★ Great X-Ray Viewer to Check Bone Film in Hospital
★ Perfect for Viewing Slides and Negatives
★ Perfect for Weeding Vinyl
★ Press the Power Button to adjust the three levels of brightness
★ Slimmest Artcraft Tracing Light Pad
★ 60 Inch Power Cord
★ 10 Pcs of Tracing Paper
★ Instruction Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second and very important, this manufacturer has gone above what the others have regarding their cord and the part that connects to the light panel. The previous three panels had connectors that constantly fell out. But this panel has a different type of connector and cord. The connector fits nice and snug and I can move my panel all around and the connector stays in. The cord is flat and thin, taking up very little space when i travel. It can be plugged into a computer or with an adapter right into the wall. This plug thing has been a major annoyance in the past as three different manufacturers and all their connectors fell out of the panel with the slightest touch or movement so this is major to me.
And now about the light. It has three settings and the brightest is very bright. I use 140lb watercolor paper and have absolutely NO problems tracing through the original and the 140lb paper. So all in all, this is the best panel I've owned.
And now a word about the seller/manufacturer. They say they really want you to be satisfied and happy as a customer! Well, they mean it. I had a problem with a previous model panel, they did absolutely everything and more than one could expect to take care of the issue. They truly MEAN customer service when they say customer service. My experience with DbMeir and their products has been excellent.
And then there is the price, this is a lot of light panel for a very little expense. On top of that, they feel good enough about their product that they give an 18 month warranty, the others I've purchased only gave 12 months (and of course if you use an American Express card to purchase then you get an additional 12 months warranty at no extra charge). I am extremely happy with DbMeir and their product. If you are looking for an inexpensive light panel with a good quality manufacturer standing behind it, this is an excellent choice.
What I like:
It is extremely thin.
It was shipped very well with a lot of foam and padding, and I plan to save the box to store it when I’m not using it.
There are grips on the bottom
There is a protective film over the top that reveals a pristine surface
There is a ruler going along the top and side.
There is a very long USB cord that plugs into a charger. I recently purchased a surge protector with room for plugs as well as several USB outlets. I’m delighted that items are using USBs for plugs.
What I don’t like:
Seriously. If I had to pick one thing, it would be that I’m considering purchasing a larger one because I find it so completely useful.
The photos show how the image shows through 140 pound watercolor paper. It is amazing! I think it would show through 300 pound paper as well, but I don’t have any to try.
The Dbmier light pad can be used for artists, quilters, embroiderers, kids, etc. It is a wonderful and versatile tool.
Disclaimer: I was given the opportunity to receive a discount for this item in exchange for my honest testing and review. I am neither obligated to leave a positive review, nor am I prohibited from leaving a negative one. I tend to be a “glass half full” person; however, it is also very important to me to be honest. Because Amazon doesn’t offer half star options, I sometimes will indicate that, but I will tend to round up. I work really hard to write thoughtful reviews that will be beneficial to those looking to make informed choices in their purchasing.