- Save 30% on Tote Bag Dbmier 100% Cotton Shoulder Bag A4 Size Light Box when you purchase 1 or more Dbmier A4S USB Powered Tracing Light box offered by Dbmier. Enter code R7GZYLR8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Dbmier Pro-Art Artist Glove Applicable for Light Box, iPad Pro Pencil free when you purchase 1 or more Dbmier A4S USB Powered Tracing Light Box offered by Dbmier. Enter code 45CBXGP9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tracing Light box Dbmier A4S USB Powered Light Pad Artcraft Tracing LED Light Board for Drawing, Tracing, Sketching, Animation Active Area 8.27" X 12.20"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ULTRA THIN: The Dbmier A4S Portable USB Powered Light Pad measures at a sleek 5mm of thickness.
- USB CONNECTED: Included is a 60" USB power cord, so you can plug in to any USB port and have longer range.
- DURABILITY & VERSATILITY: Made with 100% Japanese acrylics environmental paneling, this light pad is built to last with the utmost quality. With 3 levels of brightness, there is a vast range of uses. Ideal for calligraphy, stenciling, animation, scrapbooking, sketching & drawing, sewing projects, quilting, stained glass, photography. The LED light pad is great for tracing and is a fantastic tool for the tattoo artist. The light pad is even useful for reading X-rays, old slides and negatives.
- LONG LASTING: Lighting lasts up to 50,000 hours. It is never hot to touch, ensuring safe long-time usage. LED technology allows the light table to run with little energy. The product pass the FCC and UL Certification, ensure safe usage.
- INCLUDED: Slim Light Pad, 60" USB Power Cord, Instruction Manual,18 Month Warranty, 10 complementary pieces of tracing paper, and easy-to-reach customer service. The light pad is shipped with a protective film on it to protect the screen from scratching during shipment. Please remove it before use!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Special offers and product promotions
USB-Powered Light Box, Flexible Connection. Connect it with Laptop, Desk Top, Power Bank
★ USB Powered: Comes with a 60" USB cable for power,
★ so you can plug in any USB Port,
★ such as the Laptop, Desktop, Power Bank,
★ or you can connect it with Power Adapter with 5V Output.
★ Besides, the cord is long enough for you to move around when using.
Ideal for Animation & Illustration, Great for Artists on the go, Stylish, yet Practical at the same time.
★ Ideal for Stenciling, Animation, Calligraphy,
★ Embossing, Scrapbooking, Tattoo Transferring,
★ Sketching & Drawing, Sewing projects,
★ Stained Glass, Quilting, Editing negatives.
DURABILITY & VERSATILITY Slim and Lightweight Light Box
★ Active Area: 310*210 mm (12.20" X 8.27")
★ Dimension ( L*W*H ) : 372mm*278mm*5mm
★ Perfect for Architecture Design
★ Great X-Ray Viewer to Check Bone Film in Hospital
★ Perfect for Viewing Slides and Negatives
★ Perfect for Weeding Vinyl
★ Press the Power Button to adjust the three levels of brightness
★ Slimmest Artcraft Tracing Light Pad
★ 60 Inch Power Cord
★ 10 Pcs of Tracing Paper
★ Instruction Manual
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would always have to MacGyver up my own light boxes, using empty picture frames and lamps. I have even gone as far as to use a window on a sunny day. Haha. I tend to work mostly with watercolors or marker, so it is very important that you cannot see any pencil lines in the finished work.
+It is extremely thin and light weight.
+The size is big enough to fit an A4 piece of paper, but because of how thin it is, using large pieces of paper should be no problem.
+At first I was unsure about the surface, as it creates static, but I realized this actually is beneficial. You don’t have to tape your art down as the static keeps it from moving. I don’t know if that was intentional, but it is a nice, unexpected, feature.
+It has 3 brightness settings, and the brightest setting was enough to trace through the 300lb watercolor paper I used in the images.
- It isn't wireless, so you need to sit near an outlet, or your computer. Luckily it comes with an extremely long cable, so this shouldn't be a problem.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is in need of a light box. I have used it three more times since drawing the attached images, and I am now wondering why I never considered buying one sooner. I thought I was okay with using picture frames and lamps, but I could never go back now. This makes drawing so much easier. I highly recommended this if you do traditional art of any kind!
Second and very important, this manufacturer has gone above what the others have regarding their cord and the part that connects to the light panel. The previous three panels had connectors that constantly fell out. But this panel has a different type of connector and cord. The connector fits nice and snug and I can move my panel all around and the connector stays in. The cord is flat and thin, taking up very little space when i travel. It can be plugged into a computer or with an adapter right into the wall. This plug thing has been a major annoyance in the past as three different manufacturers and all their connectors fell out of the panel with the slightest touch or movement so this is major to me.
And now about the light. It has three settings and the brightest is very bright. I use 140lb watercolor paper and have absolutely NO problems tracing through the original and the 140lb paper. So all in all, this is the best panel I've owned.
And now a word about the seller/manufacturer. They say they really want you to be satisfied and happy as a customer! Well, they mean it. I had a problem with a previous model panel, they did absolutely everything and more than one could expect to take care of the issue. They truly MEAN customer service when they say customer service. My experience with DbMeir and their products has been excellent.
And then there is the price, this is a lot of light panel for a very little expense. On top of that, they feel good enough about their product that they give an 18 month warranty, the others I've purchased only gave 12 months (and of course if you use an American Express card to purchase then you get an additional 12 months warranty at no extra charge). I am extremely happy with DbMeir and their product. If you are looking for an inexpensive light panel with a good quality manufacturer standing behind it, this is an excellent choice.