Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on July 28, 2012
Yup, they look cool (though really - shouldn't we have more women's options for primary obnoxious / bright colors?). And they come in a feel-good package with notes on how they're made from recycled material.

BUT - they're not holding up well and they're not terribly comfortable. After just two wearings, they are developing those little greeblies / teeny balls of fabric from being against my shoe. And it's not as if I ran for hours and hours in them - just went to a group fitness class at the gym. Plus, they cost way more than most multi-packs of socks by other brands (and those other brands aren't deteriorating yet either).
on October 27, 2013
I couldn't resist these Daisy cycling socks. My road bike is yellow with a daisy graphic. I love the fact that the socks are made from recycled plastic bottles! You would never know it by the way they feel. I wear them for triathlons. They are easy to put on in transition, even with wet feet. They seem to wear very well. Normally with a sock of this weight my big toe would have poked through by now, but not the case with these socks.
on August 7, 2013
These fit well, are comfortable. I have washed them with my jeans about 3 times - they are already starting to 'pill'. They are not staying nice. Had I known that they would do this I would not have bought them. They might do better if not put in the dryer...hard to know now.
on December 7, 2014
Fun colours! DeFeet socks keep you warm and dry whether you are in a cold or warm climate. I can't live without them!
on November 11, 2011
I have a size 10 foot and sometimes get socks that squeeze my toes, but these fit perfectly after washing. I like the daisies around my ankle. feel good, fit good. they are thin enough that my shoes still fit good too.
on September 5, 2013
I wear this particular Aireator sock. Either the fabric on this one is different or it's a psychological effect--but I think this design fits better on my feet. I save it for my long runs.
on June 20, 2012
Finally a sock that fits & wont slide down my foot when I run! I have small feet & its hard to find socks to fit. Cute & wicking too.. Bonus!
on February 4, 2014
Bought these as a Christmas present for my son's girlfriend. She loved them and wears them when they ride their tandem bicycle.
on November 25, 2014
Don't like these socks as well as the Sock Guy's. They run small.
on August 15, 2013
These are so cute, and they're comfortable and thin enough to let your feet breath. Great for exercise. Definitely recommend them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.