4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
DeLonghi America, Inc MQ9097 Hand Blender, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The world's first ACTIVE Blade technology incorporates a flexible shaft that moves the blade up and down. This motion gives you flavorful, smooth results with no unwanted pieces
- Advanced SPLASH control technology prevents splashing and delivers the best blending results to keep you and your kitchen clean
- The Patented Power Bell plus features an Extra milling blade to provide more slices per Rotation, blending large pieces and hard ingredients more easily
- With the Easy click plus system, you can quickly change attachments as you prep. It gives you the versatility to blend, chop, whisk, mash, crush, and puree ingredients effortlessly
- Adjust blending power without stopping with the squeeze of a button. Push gently for coarse results and add more pressure for finer results. The Smooth Start feature prevents jolting on startup
- Attachments included: 20 fl oz beaker (BPA free), whisk, 1.5-Cup chopper, masher, 6-cup food processor, jug blender/ice crusher
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Braun MQ9097 MultiQuick 9 ACTIVEBlade Technology Hand Blender
The revolutionary MQ9 Handblender turns the toughest ingredients into the most delicious creations. The world’s first ACTIVEBlade technology incorporates a flexible shaft that moves the blade up and down. The patented POWERBell Plus features an extra milling blade to blend large pieces of food more easily. Braun’s SmartSpeed technology lets you intuitively adjust blending power without stopping. With multiple attachments, including a blending wand, a whisk, a masher, a beaker, a 1.5-cup mini chopper and a jug blender, the 700-watt MQ9 Handblender is the game-changing kitchen appliance that lets you effortlessly tackle the most challenging jobs.
Faster, Finer Results
The world’s first ACTIVEBlade technology incorporates a flexible shaft that moves the blade up and down resulting in 2x finer blending.
Splashing Is Under Control
Advanced Splashcontrol technology prevents splashing and delivers the best blending results to keep you and your kitchen clean.
Extra Blade For Extra Power
The patented POWERBell Plus features an extra milling blade to provide more slices per rotation, blending large pieces and hard ingredients more easily.
Switch Attachments With a Click
With the EasyClick Plus system, you can quickly change attachments as you prep. It gives you the versatility to blend, chop, whisk, mash, crush, and puree ingredients effortlessly.
With Braun’s SmartSpeed technology, you can intuitively adjust blending power without stopping with the simple squeeze of a button.
Includes a SmoothStart feature which prevents jolting on startup.
The revolutionary MQ9 Hand blender blends ultimate power with unlimited versatility to turn the toughest ingredients into the most delicious creations. The breakthrough technology in Braun's next-generation hand blender delivers groundbreaking innovations to let you easily express your culinary vision. The world's first ACTIVE Blade technology incorporates a flexible shaft that moves the blade up and down. The result is a 250% more active cutting surface to work with which results in 2 times finer blending. This motion gives you flavorful, smooth results with no unwanted pieces while requiring up to 40% less effort than traditional blending shafts. The patented POWER Bell Plus features an extra milling blade to blend large pieces of food more easily. Advanced SPLASH control technology prevents splashing and delivers the best blending results to keep you and your kitchen clean. Additionally, the MQ9 provides 55% less suction for effortless handling and perfect control. With Braun's Smart Speed technology, you can intuitively adjust blending power without stopping. Push gently for coarse results and apply a little more pressure for more power and finer results. Plus, the Smooth Start feature prevents jolting on startup. The hardest foods stand no chance with the 700-watt MQ9 Hand blender. With multiple attachments, including a blending wand, a whisk, a masher, a beaker, a 1.5-cup mini chopper and a jug blender, it is the game-changing kitchen appliance that lets you effortlessly tackle the most challenging jobs. Compared to Braun MQ500. Compared to Braun hand blenders with non-ACTIVE Blade shaft.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only wish is that I could have the 1,000 watt that folks i in UK can get.
The construction of the MQ9 is of high density BPA free plastic and/or metal, all of which are extremely high quality and durable; the machine itself, whisk, mashing tool, beakers, and blades.
The Blender: 9.5" long without attachments and weighs 1 lb 8 oz alone. Made of high density, durable plastic and stainless steel. Features that I truly adore are the "smart technology" features;
1. The Active Blade that moves up and down and pulls food into the blade and is situated on an angle so that chunks of food don't get stuck or bog down the blade. It has 700 watts of power that readily drills down and move through even the most dense textured foods with ease, including (for "green" drinks) kale, spinach, etc., fibrous fruit like pineapple, coconut....it's simply AMAZING and there's NO SPLASHING ABOUT. That's my pet peeve about every other hand held blender I've used (including a Bamix I once borrowed)...this machine doesn't splash at all, even when I've maxed out the liquid level on the tallest beaker. I made some fresh herb dressing and had lots of liquid (both thick and thin) which all got mixed in less than a minute with zero mess (hooray!). That has been an impossible task in the past. Mixing up a thick smoothie (yogurt, fresh fruit, protein powder, etc) was super quick as well. I no longer need to add water to anything to make sure the blade will perform correctly, this baby has mowed through everything like there was no tomorrow....even frozen, off season fruit.
2. Smart Speed Technology: the "trigger" (on/off button) is governed by touch rather than speed (low/high). This feels much more natural and intuitive to me, sort of like pressing on a gas pedal. I feel I have much more control over the end results this way but it did take a short while getting used to (my brain is wired for the old either low or high mode), a bit of a learning curve for me but easy enough to do. LOW speed (pressing lightly) is for larger chopping or simply mixing, press the button more firmly for HIGH speed chopping, mincing, pulverizing (like a mortar), making flour, or puree' (nut butters, etc). Wanna grind up some fresh coconut? No problem, thanks to the way the blade performs (along with control over speed), there's no risk of flying chunks around the kitchen, anymore.
3. A button on each side easily attaches/detaches the various accessories from the base; whisk, masher, or beakers, this feels much more stable than yanking an attachment on or off as with other brands.
This blender is so QUIET, there really is no comparison with any other brand I've used.
Accessories: Whisk, Masher, 4 beakers, Blades (for food processing beaker). All composed of extremely high quality plastic that simply gleams, and/or metal. This machine sure LOOKS SHARP in my kitchen along with it's superb performance in any task I can think of.
Whisk: For whipping and fine blending (such as cream, eggs, making meringue, etc.).
Masher: For "ricing" dense veggies such as avocados, potatoes, squash, root veggies like turnips, etc.
* Tall beaker for liquids, holds up to 20 oz.
* HC: smaller beaker container, 1.5 cup: great for grinding up spices, chopping herbs, shredding cheese, small chopping and dicing jobs (fruit / veggies), chocolate, coffee beans and nut butters. Size of end results depends upon speed:
slower dices larger pieces, higher speed is finer or grinding.
* BC: Large beaker (5 cup) for larger quantities of food, is great for smoothies, can take ice cubes, grinds meat, etc.
* FP: (6 cup) beaker with 2 openings to slice or chop or shred, can also grind up larger quantities of meat. I can even KNEAD DOUGH (bread, pastry, pasta,etc.) making it such a breeze and keeping my kitchen much cleaner when doing these messy tasks.
Blades: 5 total for a variety of tasks (fit onto FP food processing beaker) such as slicing, chopping, shredding, mincing, etc. All made of high quality steel that feels very durable. 3 blades that fit into the other beakers.
The manual is mainly diagram based with more in depth verbal explanations about each feature. The visual guide includes simple images that depict each part, how it's assembled, and it's functions (such as food and end result). It's easy to understand even if you don't speak the language, although it includes Spanish and French versions as well.
All in all, I'm super impressed with the quality of German manufacturing that Braun is known for worldwide, as well as the impeccable and intelligent design. This appliance feels as if it's made BY COOKS FOR COOKS which makes it not only a dependable piece of kitchen equipment, it's also a joy for me to use and experiment with. I love that my kitchen is much cleaner due to the fact that I'm dirtying fewer dishes along the way, the beakers work just fine to pop into the fridge if something needs to sit overnight. Honestly, I love everything about the Braun Multiquick 9 and give it my highest recommendation for those who love to cook personally or professionally. It's worth every penny, and will last many years (it has a 2 year manufacturer WARRANTY included) with proper care. 5 stars!