Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DeLonghi DCF2212T 12-Cup Glass Carafe Drip Coffee ..." and save 31% off the $96.12 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
DeLonghi DCF2212T 12-Cup Glass Carafe Drip Coffee Maker, Black
|Price:||$49.56 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique front access design-simply pull the handle on the front of the machine for easy access to the water and coffee filter
- The Aroma button function time-releases water to saturate coffee grounds a little at a time to extract a fuller flavor; the result is a more full-bodied cup of coffee
- Wake up to the aroma of fresh-brewed coffee with the 24-hour programmable digital timer and 2-hour auto shut-off
- 12-cup capacity
- Durable and long lasting permanent gold-tone filter is specially designed to keep even the finest grounds out of coffee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Brew fresh, aromatic coffee with the De'Longhi DCF2212T 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker. The patented Complete Front-Access Design allows you to add water and coffee grounds easily and without the hassle of moving the machine. Create an extra-full-bodied brew with the Aroma button when brewing less than 5 cups, and program the coffee maker to brew a fresh pot in the morning or whenever you need it. This coffee maker weighs under 7 pounds and measures 13 by 10 by 12 inches (H x W x D).
Patented Complete Front Access Design
This coffee maker's unique patented design allows complete front access to the coffee filter and water channel. Simply pull the handle on the front of the machine to add water or coffee grounds. You'll never need to move the machine to make a pot of coffee. This machine includes a 12-cup, 60-ounce capacity glass carafe.
Aroma Button for a Full-Bodied Brew
Enhance the taste of your coffee with the Aroma button, which releases water into the filter basket in 30-second intervals. This time-release process saturates grounds in increments to extract the best flavor and aroma. The Aroma button is recommended for brewing small batches with great flavor.
Durable Gold-Tone Filter
Even the finest grounds stay out of your coffee with the permanent gold-tone filter. Its durable design ensures reliable, long-lasting use.
Storage Tray Warms Cups Before Use
Located on the top of the machine, the storage tray offers a convenient spot to store and warm your coffee cup so it's ready to go when you need it.
24- Hour Programmable Timer
Start the day with the aroma of fresh-brewed coffee. The 24-hour, programmable digital timer with 2-hour auto shutoff can be set to brew before you wake in the morning or whenever you need it.
Convenient Pause and Serve Function
Suspend the brewing cycle with the Pause and Serve function. This feature allows you to enjoy a cup of coffee even before the pot is finished brewing.
What's in the Box
De'Longhi DCF2212T 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker and instructions.
Compare to similar items
This item DeLonghi DCF2212T 12-Cup Glass Carafe Drip Coffee Maker, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Just Right!||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.27 x 5.27 x 3.95 in||9 x 7.75 x 14 in||7.41 x 9.26 x 13.78 in||7.25 x 8.5 x 13.5 in||8.19 x 11.03 x 15.16 in|
|Item Weight||—||8.5 lbs||5.29 lbs||—||7 lbs|
|Material Type||Glass||Plastic||Plastic||stainless-steel||Stainless Steel|
Complete frontal access allows you to easily fill water tank and ground coffee filter without moving the unit. Special time-release process saturates the grounds a little at a time to extract the best flavor and aroma from your coffee. Permanent gold-tone filter keeps even the finest grounds out of your coffee. Number of Cups: 12.
Top customer reviews
What is inconvenient with the latest builds are things like:
1) Steam, everywhere, all the time. Have it under a cabinet? Get ready for mold. Seriously, its like a sauna in here.
2) Overflow overflow overflow!!! No matter what you do this coffee maker will dump at least a cup or 2 of coffee right on the counter surface for you. This is super handy if you are interested in things like staining your countertops to a beautiful coffee brown hue but really sucks if you just want coffee.
3) Once you overflow you get perma-coffee in the reservoir. Seriously, its almost impossible to get entirely out. I'm sure its creating yet more unseen mold down there.
The quality here has gone down dramatically and DeLonghi does nothing about it. Its unfortunate, the swing out arm is amazing, they just are executing it badly. Feels like they changed factories or production methods and are now stuck with a warehouse full of 50,000 defective coffeemakers that they must foist upon the public.
Shame on you DeLonghi
Update after 2 months -- takes 45 minutes for regular brew. 12 Cups of water yields 10 cups of coffee. Leaking behind the coffee maker. Looking for another coffee pot.
Bitter coffee is the result of the water being too hot and removing alkaloids from the coffee beans and with the aroma setting this is avoided completely.
As mentioned the newer model has a carafe with thinner and more fragile glass so care needs to be taken even when the carafe is cold.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.