DeLonghi DD50P 50 Pt. Energy Star Dehumidifier with Patented Pump
|Price:||$299.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- •Worry-free pump function
- •LCD electronic controls
- •Empty water 3 ways: patented pump system, through 3 ft. hose or directly into the tank (7.0 liter capacity)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Having a dehumidifier in your home has never been easier with the DeLonghi 50 Pint Dehumidifier with Pump.
It's your choice how you want to collect the water; you can either activate the patented pump function, which continuously discharges moisture through the 16’ provided hose without having to ever empty a bucket; drain passively out of the unit with the 3' provided hose or manually empty the collection tank when needed. Either way you choose it's easy to monitor the water level with the frontally located transparent water tank. All DeLonghi dehumidifiers are Energy-Star qualified, so you can save on energy bills, plus they contain the eco-friendly refrigerant R410A.
Every unit is extremely user-friendly; you control the ideal humidity level that best suits your needs by simply adjusting the humidistat. You can also monitor the relative humidity and temperature with the easy to use LCD electronic controls. Maintenance is a snap; you just rinse the washable air filter when it becomes dirty.
Additional features include easy roll castors and handles, a 24-hr timer, 2 fan settings, an anti-frost device, low temperature operation down to 41°F, and tank control system with alarm.
Worry-Free Pump Function
The patented pump function allows the unit to continuously discharge moisture without having to empty a bucket. Water can be pumped upward to drain out a basement window or into a sink.
LCD Electronic Controls
Choose the ideal humidity level by adjusting the humidstat. The electronic controls allow you to monitor relative humidty and temperature. You can set the 24-hour timer and go.
Visible Water Level
With its frontally located tank and transparent water level window, you can easily see how much water has been collected.
Castor wheels and handles makes it convenient to move the unit throughout your home.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: DeLonghi DD50P 50 Pt. Energy Star Dehumidifier with Patented Pump
DeLonghi DD50PE Dehumidifier B00DOZVRV4
|Price||$299.95||$279.99||See price in cart||See price in cart|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||24.02 inches x 11.81 inches x 14.96 inches||24.3 inches x 15.3 inches x 12.4 inches||25.5 inches x 12.31 inches x 17.31 inches||24.4 inches x 11.6 inches x 15 inches|
|Item Weight||47.84 pounds||40.1 pounds||46 pounds||47 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
* High power blower motor really moves the air around in my basement.
* The compressor is quiet when running.
* Digital display for outside unit air temp, compressor coil running temp and set humidity level in percentage.
* Programmable humidity level - 30% to 80% in 5% increments and on continuously regardless of humidity.
* Timer function - 24 hour run time is broken down as follows:
1) 0 to 10 hours -- 30 minute increments
2) 10 to 24 hours -- 1 hour increments
* 3 ways to collect and dispose of the water:
1) by holding tank -- about 1.75 gallon with an internal handle that folds down inside the unit.
2) by larger diameter hose connection out the back - gravity drain.
3) Small electric pump inside the dehumidifier to a 3/8" drain hose (included).
* When the holding tank is full, unit has an automatic shut-off feature so as not to overflow.
* Automatic defrost feature -- starts working when the air temperature is below 59 degrees.
* CFC free - this unit uses R410A, not the older R22 or what the Soleus used - R134A (automotive refrigerant).
* Energy Star rated.
* 6 foot power cord.
* Over one 16 hour run @ 67degrees air temp, I pulled out 12 pints of water.Read more ›
Anyway, this story DOES have a happy ending, because we went back to BJs where we bought it (also 40 mins away) got a renewal on our membership so we could return it, and the decided to try a new one. We brought it home & it is STILL working PERFECTLY!! I've been amazed. June 21,2015.
I would purchase this again, but if there are any issues with it not functioning, don't bother with the company. Make sure your store will honor returns & just exchange for another. Our first, must have been a real dud, just like their service department!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
DeLonghi has always been a good brand. This is my 3rd unit for different locations. The pump feature is well worth it to set the unit and forget it.Published 2 months ago by billy
stopped dehumidifying after a few years. good while it worked.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
great unit moves air around well and quite. My dad love it wouldn't buy another brand after trying mine so i bought him this one.Published 2 months ago by mike
After only 2 years the unit just stopped working. This to me is not acceptable but they won't replace it you have to have it fixed at your cost not good. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
It is almost 2 years this one is working so smoothly and efficiently in my basement. Love this product. Drains the collected water into my sump. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Siva
Bought June 2013. Have used in basement for now 3 summers & depended on the pump. Regularly cleaned the filter. Read morePublished 8 months ago by BradyBunch
I'm on my second summer with this dehumidifier. It works great. This is the first that I have had with a pump. That sure beats emptying the tank once a day.Published 9 months ago by EGF
Have had other dehumidified that quit after a year of so. This one is VERY dependable!Published 9 months ago by Ward-Belmont Belle