DeLonghi EC270 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Machine, Black and Stainless
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder. It makes espresso preparation simple and fast.
- Easily prepares latte and cappuccino with the patented "Cappuccino System" frother. It mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for perfect drinks every time
- Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the self-priming operation
- Always brew espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately
- Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler and 15 bar pump pressure
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE 2: I found a replacement water tank fairly cheaply online. It totally fixed the leaking problem. The through-flow problem and pump noises that made me think it was dying seem to be down to the fineness of the grind. I made the grind a little coarser and stopped tamping it so hard (apparently you don't need to tamp the coffee so much for these pressurized portafilter machines). Now it is working again just like new! So I am upping my rating to 4 stars, as the tank may need replacing every so often, but this is very easy if you know where to look ([...] - just search on brand and model number EC 210). It was very easy and inexpensive (10.95) to replace the tank. The new tank had a tighter fit than the original - perhaps it will last longer. I'm a happy bunny again, now I am getting my daily fix of espresso once more ... :-)
UPDATE 1: Seven months of wonderful coffee, but now getting floods all over the counter, with a distinct lack of flow/throughput from the espresso head.Read more ›
After a couple of additional attempts (push it firmly in, gently rest it in place) I decided to turn on the machine...maybe running a cycle or two would fix things. As it warmed up, water started leaking out of the steam nozzle! (first time it was ever used) followed by leaking from the water reservoir.
The manual says nothing about troubleshooting leaks. I think we got a dud, and I'm very disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have used this coffee maker for a long time now and love it. It is easy to use and makes very good espresso! I'd buy it again if this one ever breaks.Published 17 days ago by Barbara H.
I cleaned it and took good care of it and it worked well. However, it stopped working after about a year of use.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
Never worked correctly. I tossed it out after two weeks. maybe it has been redesigned? I bought 5 years ago and threw out in 2 weeks.Published 14 months ago by Jill Alter
When this arrived, it had it's plug cut off -- that probably means that it was a defective model that shouldn't have been resold. Read morePublished 15 months ago by redfox
I don't buy DeLonghi KG79 Electric 12-Cup Burr Grinder.Published 18 months ago by Leonel Crespo de Mesquita