Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 48% off the $279.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless
|Price:||$197.87 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$82.08 (29%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pump driven and 15 bars
- Automatically self primes
- Use pods or ground coffee with the convenient patented filter holder
- Craft cappuccinos or lattes with the patented easy to use frothier
- 44 oz. and 1.3 litter removable water tank
- Utilize De'Longhi's call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1-800-322-3848
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Deal Source Network||Amazon.com|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Color||Silver||Grey and Black||Brushed Stainless||Stainless Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Achieve the most authentic flavor with the DeLonghi EC 702 Pump Espresso Maker. Use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder, making espresso preparation simple and fast. Always brew espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately. A stainless steel boiler and 15-bar pump create perfect espresso time after time. An anti-drip design means no need to deal with messy cleanup.
Cappuccino System Frother
Easily prepare latte and cappuccino with the patented Cappuccino System frother. It mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for perfect drinks every time.
Patented Dual Function Filter Holder
With the EC 702's dual function filter holder, you can use ground coffee as normal, or convenient coffee pods for faster preparation. It makes espresso and cappuccino preparation quick and easy.
Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the EC 702's self-priming operation. Get to your coffee faster, with less waiting around for the element and boiler to reach the correct temperature.
Cup Warming Tray
Always have a warm cup ready with the cup warming tray. The heated top panel gently warms several cups so you can create drinks with consistent temperature.
- Input Power: 1100 watts
- Boiler: Stainless Steel
- Pump Pressure: 15-bar
- Cup Warmer: Yes
- Dimensions: 11.25" x 8.19" x 12.5"
Top Customer Reviews
I won't go through the reasons I didn't buy other machines and it is possible that many I chose not to buy would have been perfectly good. What I will tell you is that thus far, about 3 months and 100+ espressos later, I am extremely happy with my DeLonghi EC702. The bottom line is that it produces a perfect crema with a rich taste. The steaming wand, though not perfectly designed, works well and I can make excellent Lattes. I feel it is important to add that like any machine, it takes some practice to produce the perfect espresso. There are so many human variables that come into play - how long to let the pump run, proper warm-up time, type of coffee, the grind, how much you compact/tamp the coffee, etc. - that no two people will get the same results. However, the performance of this machine has been flawless. I have not experienced any leaks or problems.Read more ›
It DOES produce a FABULOUS Espresso shot, Cappucino, Latte's, it tastes MUCH better than Starbucks to me and it only took me two attempts to get my technique down to where it's NOT a problem.
1. Loading coffee. I use half and half Lavazza in the can with the mark on it that has the Espresso picture and half any local bean ground to a #3 setting in the store - my preference is for Blue Jamaican. Put the local ground half in FIRST, then put the Lavazza in on top of that.
2. Tamping. This is NOT a "press as hard as you can" thing. I use the double size grind basket, and a full scoop looks just SLIGHTLY rounded ABOVE the top edge BEFORE I tamp it, using a light "tapping" force like I'd knock on a door lightly. Tamp it LEVEL with the top of the basket, then use your finger to wipe around the EDGE of the basket top to get rid of the grinds that are on the edges where it will seal. Keeping the seal clear of grinds will prevent leaking.
3. Turning on the machine for warmup: I put it on STEAM first. This is important. Don't open the steam knob yet, just let it warm up and give you the green light in the STEAM setting. Put a towel under the steamer wand. Once the light is green, open the steam valve and watch the water come out of the wand for 5-10 seconds until it's all STEAM.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I Love it! Very easy to use. No secrets. It makes the best coffee everPublished 9 days ago by Juniper
Disposable- bought this less than 2 years ago and now it's broke. Just buy a cheaper one knowing you will be replacing it every couple of years!Published 10 days ago by Richard R
From a novice espresso drinker: After a few hours of research, I decided to buy this espresso maker. I received it on June 14, 2016. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Bev
This was not that expensive in comparison to others. I had my last DeLonghi espresso maker for 8 years. When it finally died I researched and debated over a replacement. Read morePublished 13 days ago by arizonawoman
It produces a dependable latte or espresso.
It is simple to operate once you read he instructions :o)
Love this machine -- I've had nothing but great results with it, when using it correctly. However, if you don't tighten the filter to the spout tightly enough, you won't get as... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Kaylie
The machine worked great, but only for a year. It made good coffee and great frothed milk.
Problem is after 1 year it failed. Read more
I seldom write bad reviews, but I had to warn potential buyers about this espresso maker. I am from Europe where DeLonghi is a trusted name. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Kathy&Alain