Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DeLonghi ECAM22110SB Compact Automatic Cappuccino,..." and save 64% off the $1,299.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
DeLonghi ECAM22110SB Compact Automatic Cappuccino, Latte and Espresso Machine
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact size yet maintains all the features of our full-size automatic machines
- Conveniently use tap water with the built-in water filtration system
- Aroma button time-releases water to saturate coffee grounds a little at a time to extract a fuller flavor
- Easily prepares latte and cappuccino with the patented cappuccino system frother It mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for perfect drinks every time
- Saves up to 77-percent energy with energy-saving switch.Input power (W):1450
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
DeLonghi Magnifica XS Fully Automatic Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
The design is compact. The espresso and cappuccino, authentic. And the preparation, simple.
Now you can satisfy your craving for an espresso, cappuccino, latte or macchiato anytime. This automatic machine has mastered the art of espresso making for you. Compact and elegantly designed, the Magnifica Compact will be a welcome addition to your kitchen counter.
All the features of a full-size automatic machine but in a streamlined, compact design that fits beautifully on your kitchen countertop.
Your Foam, Your Way
A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
Each cup is automatically brewed to the perfect temperature, richness and density. And you can customize the settings to ensure it’s always just the way you like it.
The integrated burr grinder with adjustable settings grinds fresh beans every time to ensure maximum freshness. Or use pre-ground in the second chamber. Your choice of regular, specialty or decaf.
Design your ideal espresso and cappuccino experience by programming in your preferences. The machine will remember your preferred size beverage.
Simply adjust the menu settings for temperature, coffee strength and cup size according to your preferences. The machine takes care of the rest.
The Rapid Cappuccino System maintains the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after cup instantly.
Removable water tank and drip tray, as well as used espresso grounds, are front-accessible for easy cleanup. Indicators tell you when it’s time to clean the machine, and all parts are dishwasher safe.
Control Panel: Push Button.
Drink Selection: One Touch.
Espresso: Single or Double.
Espresso Length Levels: 2.
Espresso Strength Levels: Manual.
Manual Advanced Cappuccino Frother: Yes.
Compare with similar items
Be your own barista with the Magnifica XS by De'Longhi. This compact automatic espresso machine includes all of the features of our full-size machines, but in a smaller, more convenient size. You and your guests can enjoy delicious cappuccinos and lattes anytime. It's never been easier to create authentic Italian drinks with our patented cappuccino system frother. Simply place a container with milk under the nozzle to create a rich, creamy froth. The Magnifica XS does all the work for you! It not only makes incredible espresso drinks, but also saves you money while doing it, with the energy-saving switch and single boiler system. Select either whole beans or ground coffee, the machine does both. For the freshest results, the patented direct-to-brew system grinds beans instantly before brewing. With five coffee-strength settings from extra-mild to extra-strong, everyone gets their ideal flavor. The choices don't end there, select from four cup-size options to suit your preferred taste. Other highlights include easy-to-use manual controls, convenient water filtration, as well as a cup warmer and a removable drip tray. Enjoy coffee for years to come with the Magnifica XS!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I grew up with my mom making Folgers in a big glass pot that boiled water up a stem that dripped down through grounds. I had no idea what I was getting into when starting this quest. From the start I knew that what I didn't want want was to be locked into some DRM scheme like the Kureg at the office does. I hate that I have to buy coffee from one supplier for the office machine. So, I eliminated all of the options that required a branded pod of coffee. I read tons of reviews on every brand that I could find. There are some really passonate coffee drinkers out there. Wow. I narrowed it down to machines that were in my price range first (sub $1000), then machines that could grind the coffee or take pre-ground coffee, had a large enough reservoir for at least 4 cups, and could tolerate American style mugs (4 to 5 inches tall). That got me down to about 8 machines.
From there I eliminated any that had predominantly bad reviews. That got me down to 5. Then I read the 2, 3, and 4 star reviews (eliminating the exceptions). I created a little spreadsheet of features/functions and positive things identified in reviews and negative things identified in reviews.
And, I selected the Delonghi. Why...
* Reviews consistently said that the build quality was solid
* Every other machine had comments about difficulty to clean the frother, the catch pan, the grounds pan, or the water reservoir
* The grinding mechanism on this machine is more robust that most and not prone to gumming up on "oily" coffee beans
* The size is right to fit under a standard American cabinet
* The silver matched the rest of the kitchen
* Cup height tolerance eliminated a few
* Reviews indicated that the self cleaning mechanism was simple and reliable
* The temperature of the heated water was higher than all of the other models that made it to my final selection
There were a few other reasons but those were the big ones.
I compromised on a few things:
* I would have liked to have been able to set the type of brew and strength in profiles so that multiple people could use the machine by just selecting their profile and not having to adjust the buttons or the strength for each cup that was different
* I would have liked to have had more control on the water temperature
With all of that said, after owning this machine for 4 months now, I can say it was one of my better choices for buying something that I had no personal experience with and will never use. The only true negative of the machine is that you have to put a tall cup under the outputs when you turn it on and after you brew the coffee. When it does its self clean cycle, it doesn't use much water but even with the nozzles at the lowest position it splashes all over the counter. The water doesn't go into those two little holes in the catch pan. For our house that is remedied by putting a tall glass under the nozzles for the cleaning cycle.
The recipient of the gift has been exceptionally happy with it.
(relatively) affordable compared to other machines with similar functionality
very compact -- takes up less counter space than my drip coffee maker + hot water dispenser
simple to use and maintain -- you just need to take the time to read the manual before turning it on
heats up fast for both coffee and steam functions
allows you to adjust grind and dose to your taste
it tells you whenever it needs maintenance (more water, empty grounds container, change water filter, descaling)
integrated burr grinder = heaven
it's loud -- that's pretty standard for these machines, but some people might be surprised by it
cleaning of steam wand is a pain -- you have to disassemble the wand and hand-wash the removable pieces after every use. After doing this every day for about 2 months, one of the O-rings (which is what makes the steam wand actually create milk foam in addition to just steaming the milk) snapped, which gives me some doubts about the longevity of the machine. After 4 attempts to contact DeLonghi customer service to request a new O-ring since my machine is under warranty, I have received no replies. Again, this gives me some doubts as to whether I would be able to get the machine serviced if there is a bigger issue.
Overall, the machine has been worth the price. The coffee is fantastic (if you buy good, freshly roasted beans). The unit looks really sleek, even though most of the outer casing is plastic. If I had more confidence in DeLonghi customer service, I would have given this machine 5 stars.