Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "De'Longhi ECP3420 15" Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuc...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 64% off the $209.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
De'Longhi ECP3420 15" Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine, Black
|Price:||$119.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15 bar professional pressure assures quality results every time
- Second tier drip tray to accommodate larger cups
- Removable 37 ounce water tank
- Self priming operation for minimum start up preparation. Stainless Steel boiler system
- Kindly review the user manual under product details for set up and usage related guidance and instructional video
- Utilize De'Longhi's call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1-800-322-3848
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
De'longhi Pump Espresso And Cappuccino Machine Ecp3420
15 Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Discover the barista brewing inside you. See how easy it is to make authentic espresso and cappuccino at home.
Now you can make authentic espressos, lattes and cappuccinos to suit your taste, in the comfort of your kitchen. Discover how easily you can brew exceptional espresso beverages anytime, with De’Longhi quality products.
Brew Like A Pro
Whatever your preference single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse.
Your Foam, Your Way
A manual frother that does not require movement mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth of evenly textured drinks just the way you like them.
Every Cup Personified
15-bar professional pressure assures quality results every time, and adjustable controls enable you to make modifications for your personal taste preferences.
One Shot Or Two
The three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve espresso pod whatever your preference.
The Rapid Cappuccino System maintains the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after cup instantly.
Adjusts to Cup Size
If you’d prefer a larger size beverage, no problem. The bottom tray of the unit is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups.
The water tank is simple to remove, refill and reattach, and the water level is easily visible to eliminate the guesswork.
With a sleek profile, compact design and narrow footprint, it fits beautifully on a kitchen countertop - without taking up too much space.
|One Touch Control with Automatic Flow Stop||✓||–||–|
|Integrated Milk Carafe||–||–||–|
|Cappuccino System||Advanced Manual Frother||Advanced Manual Frother||Advanced Manual Frother|
|Removable Water Tank||35 oz||37 oz||37 oz|
|Accommodates Taller Glasses||✓||✓||✓|
|Three-in-one Filter Holder||✓||✓||✓|
|Heating Element||Thermoblock||Stainless Steel Boiler||Stainless Steel Boiler|
|Finish||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black with Stainless Accents|
Compare to similar items
This item De'Longhi ECP3420 15" Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||J.L. Hufford||Amazon.com|
|Item Weight||12.2 lbs||4.76 lbs||9 lbs||20 lbs||—||8.8 lbs|
Whatever your preference, single or double espresso, cappuccinos, or lattes, the De'Longhi ECP3420 15 Bar Pump Espresso Machine ensures barista quality results at home so you can enjoy your favorite coffee house beverages at home. The advanced cappuccino system with hot milk or cappuccino selector, mixes and steams milk to a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks. Other features include a double layer drip tray, removable water tank, and fill stainless steel accents. Whatever your preference - single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte - the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like your favorite coffeehouse. The bottom tray of the unit is easy to remove to fit taller cups. EASY TO CLEAN : Removable water tank and drip tray make for easy cleanup, and the parts are dishwasher safe. You can also store your filters in the space saving design.
Top Customer Reviews
This new machine, the ECP3420, is about 3/4 of the cost of my earlier machine and is much easier to use. There are less settings so that slight changes in the strength and flavor are not easily made, but the ease of making a latte makes up for it. The flavor quality is about the same. My favorite vanilla lattes come from a regional coffee place (Caribou Coffee) and I find that the De'Longhi approaches their quality, but does not quite get there. It could be the beans, the pressure or something else, or me.
One thing that I noticed about this new machine is that even if I pack the ground espresso very hard, it does not seem to impede the pump action. The flow of the espresso is very dark and even. There is not an overabundance of foam in the espresso itself. The milk "frother" works very well and makes a nice even froth.
I have always ground my own beans at the time of making the espresso so that I can get the fineness of the grind that I find the best. The ECP 3420 handles any of the grinds. The water tank is very handy and easy to add water. The unit will also take the prepackaged espresso packets.
One thing to note is the instruction booklet...It is in color, has clear pictures and written directions. It is extremely clear and concise. This might be the best instruction booklet I have ever used. Especially if you are new to making espresso, you will have not problem with this machine and the instructions. The is good moderately priced machine.
September 30, 2015 I regret to have to revise my review of this machine. After only one month of use, the pump stopped working rendering the machine useless. I really liked this unit and the flavor of the espresso, but alas, it doesn't work after only about 35-30 espressos.
October 2015 - Running the risk of loosing review credibility, I must revisit the review of this product for the third time. I do this in fairness to De'Longhi as well as this product. As covered in my previous review - The reason that the pump was not working is that the water storage container was not completely seated in the bottom of the unit. If it is up even a 1/16 of an inch it will not function. The water tank must be firmly pushed down into the unit. I discovered this really by accident.
I found this out when I had decided to try to find out why it didn't work prior to disposing of it. I am now using it again without any problem. Sorry De'Longhi.
So, armed with my espresso beans, my white mocha sauce and my Keurig, I've been able to make my favorite drinks from the comfort of my home!
What I've found so far:
- The froth, though not very dense, is great. It wand will froth 6 ounces of soy milk in less than 45 seconds.
- The warming plate gets hot!
- I turn the machine off when I'm done so warming it back up takes less than 30 seconds before the green light turns on
- The water level is visible so you know when you need to add more without moving the machine
- The warming plate gets hot! It's a little too hot in my opinion but I don't use it.
- The water reservoir MUST be all the way down. When it arrives, it'll look like it's in place. It isn't. Gently push it down.
- Take the steam wand apart and rinse after each use. Don't try to rush it like Starbucks and just blow steam through it. There will be left over milk in the wand. It comes apart easily, wipe down the attached wand and purge it with steam for 1-3 seconds and then run the parts (2) under warm water. Set them on the drip try to dry and you're ready to go next time! (in picture)
- More water seems to create better steam. I refill the reservoir when it's less than half full.
It's so easy to use, and relatively mess free. It is a but loud, but that doesn't bother me. It works like a breeze, and produces consistently great pours with beautiful crema markings. The milk frother works wonderfully with any type of milk (I only use almond or coconut milk). Being a barista years back I learned some milks are really hard to get a nice velvety foam, and this machine does just that with almond milk! It's not latte art quality, but juuuuust close enough that it could be.
Here's my advice after owning this machine for a few months now...
1. Start off with some Illy ground espresso in the can (like a previous reviewer had mentioned) so that you can have good tasting espresso while you get used to how your machine works. Tamp your espresso lightly!! Don't cram it in there or it will ruin the flow!
2. Once you get used to how the Illy grounds work with your machine, then you can move on to local coffee shop beans. The reason being that the coffee grounds have more oils in them and are ground a bit more fine so it doesn't come out in a flow, but more of a drip. I typically put my cup right where the drip comes out, and it flows evenly for a perfect crema. Ask your barista for their particular choice in espresso beans when you go to your local roaster. I prefer Peet's Coffee or Philz Coffee's Aromatic Arabic, but make sure you ask them to grind 1 step more coarse then the typical espresso grind to make it a little easier on yourself..
3. Always wipe your machine after use. I know I can be busy at times and forget to take out the tamp and empty the used espresso out, but try to always wipe the milk frother after use, and wipe down your machine. It comes apart easily so you can really get in there. At least 3 days I do a full rinse of the machine. I know I should do it after every single use, but I have had no problems thus far.
4. Last but not least, make sure you get a ***small*** milk pitcher and tamp (I bought mine from the seller New Star Foodservice since it was priced right and well made). I know you get a 2 in 1 scoop and tamp with this machine, but look for something slightly heavy and stainless steel.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I replaced my DeLonghi EC702 model after ~2,000 single espresso cups (5-6 cups/day over 2 years) with this ECP3430 model, which is also a 15 bar pump machine.Read more