DeLonghi EO1260 Stainless-Steel Toaster Oven with Broiler
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-slice toaster oven bakes, broils, slow bakes, toasts, and keeps food warm
- 1/2-cubic-foot Durastone II enamel interior distributes fast, even heat
- Toast-color selector with auto shut-off; removable crumb tray for quick cleanup
- Low-profile bake pan and broil tray, wire rack, and instructions included
- Measures 15-1/2 by 19 by 9-1/4 inches; 1-year warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Funny thing is, Delonghi makes an attractive product.
Sad thing is, they can cost you your house or worse.
It could be a tad quieter though....
UPDATE: I wish I could change my star rating to 1 or 2! The chrome metal right by the opening of the door is becoming discolored! You know that yellowish brownish look. It's not bad right now, but in the forseeable future, it will be pretty noticeable. I'm pretty ticked off that I spent $100 on a toaster that has a design flaw....ugh
2. Replacement knobs are on backorder for 4 weeks, apparently, it happens alot. I don't expect the new knobs to last very long either if it's the same design.
3. The on/off switch is connected to the timer. When cooking is done, the timer should "ding". But when I switch it from on to off, it shouldn't ding also!
4. The on/off light indicator is impossible to see unless you're in pitch darkness. Seems like a hazard to me.
5. Other than that, it works..so far. It does have a nice Stainless Steel look however.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My mom bought us this toaster oven, and after reading the reviews, I thought about getting rid of it and buying another one. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Beau's Mom
I've had one for over ten years. Still works great! I've never had to repair it. The insides do get grungy. I'm looking for a new one for backup.Published 6 months ago by Fred L. Irwin
I will add my complaint about this product to the chorus so that perhaps Amazon will pull it and no one else will get suckered. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Noel P.
This toaster-oven still works with DeLonghi's precision, perfect timing,
very nice design! I love that I only have to turn 2 dials to control the
toast/grilling process... Read more
The first problem is that its timer is very loud. The second problem is that it is very slow to warm up enough to toast anything. Read morePublished on December 25, 2013 by Richard Bookstaber
Love the delonghi, but replaced first one because timer broke after afew years. Now timer broken on new one after a couple of monthsPublished on December 23, 2013 by Ken Schulz
It's ok if you like a basic toaster oven, but I was surprised that the crumb tray was below the toaster and not a separate bottom. Also it does not have a light. Read morePublished on August 29, 2013 by Monica Laufenberg
I had the same automatic turn on occur with this oven. It wasn't right after using it but several hours later it turned on at max heat. Lucky we were home to catch it. Read morePublished on August 9, 2013 by L. A. Weber