Other Sellers on Amazon
DeLonghi ESAM3500.N Magnifica Digital Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
|Price:||$1,240.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented "Cappuccino System" frother; mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for perfect drinks every time
- Easy-to-use rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings
- Grinds beans instantly with the patented "Direct-to-Brew" system. Brewing system is compact and removable for easy cleaning.
- No waiting between preparing espresso and cappuccino with the double boiler system
- Professional-quality, conical low-pitch burr grinder. Grind settings allow you to adjust the fineness for all types of beans
- Utilize De'Longhi's specialized call center for help in setting up and maintaining your machine at 866-528-8323 (LatteBest)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The espresso machine also offers a unique beans-to-brew system that includes an integrated conical burr grinder with adjustable fineness settings that automatically grinds coffee beans right before brewing for exceptionally aromatic espresso. In addition, the unit comes equipped with a patented single-touch cappuccino/latte system, which includes a 25-ounce milk container and two detachable lids, one for frothed milk for cappuccinos and the other for steamed milk for lattes. Place the cup under the nozzle and press the button for a perfect cappuccino or latte every time. The amounts of frothed/steamed milk and coffee are adjustable, and the entire container is detachable, so it can easily be placed in the refrigerator. A unique automatic cleaning function operates with the push of a button, and dishwasher-safe parts provide quick tidying up.
Other useful features include a 7-ounce bean container, a 60-ounce removable water reservoir with a water-level indicator, two stainless-steel boilers for faster recovery and durability, a hot-water spout for tea or hot chocolate, and decalcification system lights that indicate when it's time to clean the machine. Designed and engineered in Italy, the espresso machine measures 15 by 11 by 14 inches and carries a one-year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Capable of preparing espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte drinks, and more, this super-automatic 1,150-watt machine provides an array of convenient features. Height-adjustable coffee spouts make it easy to brew directly into espresso, demitasse, or 12-ounce cups, and its instant reheat function keeps the machine at an ideal temperature, no matter how long the interval between cups.
|The unit's digital programmable menu settings allow for setting the clock, start time, and one- to three-hour automatic shutoff, as well as adjusting the water hardness and temperature of the coffee. There are also five settings for coffee strength: extra-mild, mild, regular, strong, and extra-strong. Plus, three buttons allow for easily choosing the cup size: ristretto (small), espresso (medium), and large (American coffee).|
|In addition, the espresso machine offers a unique beans-to-brew system that includes an integrated new quieter burr grinder with adjustable fineness settings that automatically grinds coffee beans right before brewing for exceptionally aromatic espresso. The unit also comes equipped with a patented single-touch cappuccino/latte system, which includes a 25-ounce milk container and two detachable lids, one for frothed milk for cappuccino and the other for steamed milk for lattes. Place the cup under the nozzle and press the button for a perfect cappuccino or latte every time. The amounts of frothed/steamed milk and coffee are adjustable, and the entire container is detachable, so it can easily be placed in the refrigerator. A unique automatic cleaning function cleans with the push of a button and dishwasher-safe parts provide quick cleanup.|
|Other useful features include a 7-ounce bean container, 60-ounce removable water reservoir with a water-level indicator, a hot water spout for tea or hot chocolate, and decalcification system lights that indicate when its time to clean the machine. Designed and engineered in Italy, the espresso machine measures 15 by 11 by 14 inches and carries a one-year warranty.|
Brewing Unit: The "Heart" of Magnifica
| The Magnifica features the smallest removable brewing system available on the market. Because DeLonghis new stainless-steel double boiler is so compact, the excellent heat distribution guarantees a perfect espresso at the ideal temperature every time. And, thanks to the removable boiler, cleaning the inside of the machine is easy. Even areas normally difficult to reach can be easily cleaned and without the use of harsh detergents. And because regular maintenance helps prolong the life of the machine, DeLonghis reliability is second to none.|
One of the secrets to making a high-quality espresso is using freshly ground coffee beans. Because of the beans-to-brew system, the Magnifica offers you coffee that has a delicious aroma. The coffee is freshly ground and no traces are left in the machine. Magnifica is the only super-automatic machine that delivers the freshest results.
- Digital Programmable Menu Settings: Allow you to adjust start time, auto shutoff, clock, temperature of the coffee, and water hardness.
- Variable Coffee Strength: Five choices--extra-mild, mild, regular, strong, and extra-strong.
- Three Cup-Size Choices: ristretto (small), espresso (medium), and large (American coffee).
- What You Grind Is What You Brew: The compact and patented Direct-to-Brew System with Thermoblock technology provides excellent heat distribution, and its removable for easy cleaning. The beans are ground instantly to ensure the freshest espresso or coffee.
- Serious Pressure: 15 bars of pressure.
- Patented Single-Touch Cappuccinos and Lattes: The system includes a 25-ounce milk container and two detachable lids, one for frothed milk for cappuccinos and the other for steamed milk for lattes. It also includes a unique automatic cleaning function with the easy push of a button. Plus, the entire container is detachable, so it can easily be placed in the refrigerator.
- Easy Cleanup: All parts are dishwasher-safe.
- New Quieter Professional-Quality Conical Burr Grinder: Integrated burr grinder produces consistent, fresh, and aromatic espresso or coffee. Grind settings allow you to adjust the fineness for all types of beans.
- Tasty Coffee: A complimentary can of illy whole bean espresso coffee is included.
- Instant Reheat Function: Heats the core of the machine, ensuring that Magnifica maintains an ideal temperature for brewing.
- Decalcification System: Automatic decalcification indicator lights let you know when its time to clean the machine.
- Cup Warmer: Warming plate on top of the machine preheats your cups for the best results.
- Hot Water Spout: Ideal for tea or hot chocolate.
- Removable 1.8-Liter (60-Ounce) Water Tank: With water level indicator, allows for convenient filling and easy cleaning.
- Coffee Bean Container Capacity: 200 grams/7.10 ounces.
- Removable Used Coffee Container and Drip Tray: For convenient cleaning and easy disposal of coffee waste. 14 single espresso; 7 double espresso.
- Height-Adjustable Coffee Spouts: Adjustable spouts let you brew directly into espresso, demitasse, or 12-ounce cups.
- Power: 1,150 watts
- Voltage: 120V
- Water container capacity: 60 ounces/1.8 liters
- Bean container capacity: 7.10 ounces/200 grams
- Dimensions: 13.39 by 17.32 by 18.11 inches
- 1- to 3-hour adjustable automatic shutoff
- Removable water container
- Programmable timer "On" function
Top Customer ReviewsBy jaxmike on February 16, 2009Verified Purchase5 Comments Sending feedback...(SEE UPDATE BELOW)
This is really a great machine. It makes the best coffee I have ever tasted. It is completely automatic so you have nothing to do but fill it and empty it.
The only draw-back I have, other than the price, is that the function to re size the cups you use is limited. I use 12 oz coffee cups, but the machine only allows 6.3 oz at the most, so I just set it for 2 coffees.
All-in-all, you get what you pay for. Excellent Machine DeLonghi !!
I had to send my machine in for repair after only having it for 2 months. It leaked water. Well, customer service told me it would be a month under warranty. I thought to myself, that's a little much, ONE MONTH !!! So, I sent it in. Now, almost TWO MONTHS later I still don't have it. Customer Service told me that the service center is backed up. Is it just me, or is paying $1,500.00 for a coffee machine that lasted 2 months and repairs taking longer than that seems way over the top !!!
This machine makes excellent coffee, but for repair, FORGET IT !!!
Don't Buy This Machine !!! This has nothing to do with Amazon, but has to do with Delonghi and their so called customer service.
Well, I finally got my machine back from repair after a little over 2 months. Repair did a good job and the machine works like new again. I just hope it lasts more than 2 months again. I have to be fair about it. The people at customer service were very nice about everything and were very apologetic about the whole ordeal.Thank you for your feedback.Report abuseSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againBy Ute Roesner on December 27, 2007Let me express my extreme unhappiness with the handling of a replacement part order by DeLonghi itself, not Amazon.
Two weeks after we received the coffee maker, one of the three O-rings broke which means that the frothed/steamed milk feature is deactivated ever since.
I ordered three replacement O-rings three weeks ago from their web page, get a link that tells me that I can always "find out the current status", which is total bogus because the status never appeared on the web page.
I sent an email to this same address 1 week after the order (Dec 11) to inquire what the status is. On the web page and in the phone message under the service number DeLonghi prides itself that any email would be answered within 1 business day. I have not received any reaction to my email.
I called the DeLonghi customer service number on 12/15 to inquire the status of the order. I was told that there are not 3 O-rings available at this point and this caused my order to be blocked. I was told that 1 or 2 O-ring are in stock and that I would get at least 1 O-ring shipped that same day.
I called the DeLonghi customer service number again on 12/20 to inquire the status of the partial shipment. The person on the phone was unable to find out about the real status, was unable to find the supervisor but promised me that she would personally ask the supervisor for help with an expedited shipment when (s)he becomes available again.
Another phone call today, 12/27, resulted in more of the same, more postponing, no explanations.
The DeLonghi web page trumpets the following:
White Glove Service Guarantee (Available in U.S.Read more ›Thank you for your feedback.Report abuseSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againBy D. Kane on April 27, 2008Verified Purchase2 Comments Sending feedback...I bought my espresso machine a little over a year now and have never looked back...
It all started when my daughter came to visit and took me to that coffee place(I won't name it but cups are over $5 each!!)and had my first taste of espresso!!!then after also seeing the alton brown(good eats) episode on making espresso yourself started the spark in me to learn about the different espresso machines out there on the retail market(and there are a lot of them)One of the MANY things that led me to this machine is the frothed milk feature where instead of frothing a pitcher of milk at a time and wasting whats left, you have a separate container that holds the milk that detaches and stores in fridge till next cup....a VERY handy feature!!!and the quality of product and ease of setting different features(all explained in instruction manuel which can be a bit overwelming but take it slow and keep book close by till you can memorize certain steps)
The money i am saving alone has earned my cost back already if you figure average $3 bucks a cup compared to the other store (star who???)and no you won't get a cup to taste like theirs but i am pretty close after experimenting with different coffee creamers and sweetners....
The ease of cleaning the inside (which to me should be done every few weeks) and the automatic notifier(which you set to your own water hardness with test strip enclosed)for the descaling process (with fluid you buy separate,(Durgol brand is best)which averages me with my own use at once every 3 to 4 week...and is VERY easy to do(i bought a 4 cup measuring cup which fits under water spout to drain in.....very handy)
Last thing for me to say about the one person looking for o-rings to replace one that broke...I had same one break on my frother and all i did was go to my local hardware store and found that (after searching)that the o-rings used for certain water faucets worked perfectly!!!
Thats it for this review i hope it helped.....Thank you for your feedback.Report abuseSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this machine. My mother and brother have one and I bought one for my restaurant. It's quick and the quality is great.Published 28 days ago by Alison L.
I've been hooked on Italian coffee since I lived in Italy over 30 years ago. I have owned manual machines, a semi-automatic Rancilio Silvia and now the fully automatic Magnifica. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Jenny
If you are looking for a reliable automatic espresso maker that is simple to use and clean this is it. Our first one lasted over ten years and stopped producing steam. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Brenda K. Pence
Prior to owning the DeLonghi 3500.N we had a Krups Orchestro. While the Orchestro (and other Jura based machines) made decent coffee it was a nightmare to repair (which was... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Leonard J. Provost
Easy to use and easy to keep clean. I have had three friends buy it after tasting the coffee it made...they all still love it.Published 5 months ago by Diamond State Recycling Corp.
So addicted to lattes. The only thing I hate is that it won't bring me one in bed.Published 6 months ago by hippodad
Love this machine. Worked flawless for about 5 years, then started to make a high-pitched squealing, grinding noise that you could hear all across the house. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Robin B.
Set up an Amazon GiveawayAmazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more about Amazon Giveaway
This item: DeLonghi ESAM3500.N Magnifica Digital Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also ViewedPage 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1