DeMarini Flipper Slow Pitch Bat, 34-Inch/28-Ounce
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specially designed to take advantage of the new ASA standards
- Improved Divergence Technology extends the sweet spot horizontally around the barrel
- Bat to enhance your game right away
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DeMarini slow pitch bats are made for one reason. So you can absolutely crush everything thrown your way. You didn't get into slow pitch because you love trying to leg out the infield singles. You play to mash and you need something in your hands that can make that happen. Because of our leading edge technology and dedication to destruction, our bats are unrivaled when it comes to the long ball. For every type of league and every type of swing, there is a DeMarini bat made for optimum power. Check out the lineup, find your perfect stick and start terrorizing that poor, poor outfield.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. DO NOT use this bat for the old 44/375 softballs as this bat was made to hit the new 52/300 (mush) balls. You can try to use it on the old ASA approved balls, but you may have some durability issues down the line and you won't be extremely pleased with the performance aspect either.
2. I went with the 28 ounce version and have found it to be the perfect weight for my frame. I wouldn't recommend going any higher than 28 ounces though as this bat does have a heavy feel to it.
3. Being a two-piece, the weight is evenly distributed and the bat is extremely easy to swing.
Plain and simple, the Flipper is a hot bat that after warming up can really improve your game, whether you hit for average or power. It also makes for a great team bat as it is very durable when using the new ASA balls and can really benefit both contact and power hitters.