DeMarini 2015 Voodoo Overlord Youth Baseball Bat (-13)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Paradox Plus Composite Barrel makes for an even lighter and stronger bat delivering the ideal swing weight and maximum POP
- D-Fusion FT Handle eliminates unwanted vibration and redirects energy back into the barrel
- The FT (flame tempered) treatment fuses handle to barrel for a stiffer feel with no vibration
- Low Pro End Cap is a dual density flat end cap designed to optimize a balanced swing weight and maintain ultimate feel throughout the barrel
- RCK Knob is an anatomically designed knob that will fit perfectly in your hand
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The re-designed DeMarini Voodoo OVERLORD WTDXVDL strikes the field once again, providing player's with legendary power and performance that is unmatched to its competition. The DeMarini Voodoo OVERLORD is the most talked about POWER bat of the year, and is shockingly scarier than last years model. This model incorporates X12 Alloy, a proprietary blend of alloy agents designed to create optimal strength at the thinnest points. The D-Fusion Handle Technology ensures comfort, reduces vibration entirely, and guarantees players the highest possible level of performance. The premium handle technology also helps re-direct excess energy back to the barrel creating a smooth, relaxed, and effortless swing through the zone every time. DeMarini has maximized their performance by incorporating an ION-V End Cap, specifically designed to enlarge and boost the sweet spot! The RCK KNOB is anatomically designed to give players the perfect fit, and create the ultimate elite feel that players need to be successful. One swing, and you will feel like you are in big leagues. .
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I've tested both bats (Overlord -13 vs the CF8 -10) by letting him (my 7yo son) hit 30-40 balls off a tee and see which one has the better average distance. The average distance was identical and the Overlord had the overall longest ball hit about 160'.
What I personally love most about this bat is the sound. The composite CF8 has great pop but kind of a dull "Thwack" sound. This bat, since its aluminium has that classic "Ping" its loud and clear and good hits just sound great!
This seems like a well built product and price was pretty good. I think this is a great alternative and more durable than the full carbon bats so popular today.