Demarini CF5-10 Baseball Bat (White/Black, 32-Inch/22-Ounce)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- In Chaos, DeMarini Found Strength: TR3 F.L.O. TR3 F.L.O (Fused Layer Optimized) Composite is a cutting edge formation of DeMarini's TR3 composite.
- Sweet. Exponentially Speaking: Double Wall Construction. At the core of DeMarini's Double Wall Construction is two independent composite walls with thin layers and tight weave separated by DeMarini Flex Film.
- The CF5's internal Geo End Cap is designed to maintain stiffness in the barrel. Keeping the energy focused at the impact of the ball prevents power from escaping out the end of the bat, resulting in a better explosion off the barrel.
- The CF5 is lighter and stronger through technology and design. It is the most balanced Bat on the market and it is all about bat speed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When Science Meets Psychosis-The Sweet Science of Destruction. Maybe science should be used for good, not evil. Then again, maybe not. Using new TR3 F.L.O Composite technology, DeMarini created the lightest swinging bat yet. The most technologically advanced bat in the DeMarini lineup, the CF5 is insanely balanced and designed to get around to even the nastiest of pitches. Specifically created to optimize the barrel's balance and sweet spot, this bat laughs in the face of fastballs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I AM VERY DISAPOINTED IN THIS BAT. WE PURCHASED IN DECEMBER AND THE BAT SPLIT YESTERDAY. THE SELLER BTM3 ONLY COVERED IT FOR 90 DAYS. DEMARINI THE COMPANY THAT MAKES THE BAT HAS A 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON EACH BAT. WILL NOT BE BUYING ANYTHING FROM BTM3 ENTERPRISES AND WILL PASS THE WORK TO ALL BASEBALL PEOPLE.
Through two full Spring and one limited Fall season, end cap, handle, barrel, and knob are all holding up extremely well. Grip is worn, but not slippery and still usable.
For those of you that care, the "sex-appeal" is ehhhh. However, the white is light-years better than the <<<yawn>>> gold that plagued this bat for too many years. I think the 2014 version (LIMITED at least) has a bit more current appeal, but the look wasn't part of my buying decision.