DeWit Right Hand Cape Cod Weeder with Short Handle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- QUALITY WEEDER – Perfect for getting rid of weeds in small spaces and in between plantings, this weed remover is DeWit's most popular weeder! Simply drag this weeder under mulch to easily slice weeds at the base without disturbing the mulch in your garden.
- LIFETIME DURABILITY – Crafted from hardened boron steel that has been heat-treated for strength, the Cape Cod Weeder is the perfect long-lasting addition to your garden tools.The strong, but lightweight material makes this weeding tool easy to use time and time agin. Made in Holland, our tool is guaranteed to last a lifetime!
- SUSTAINABLE – With our eco-friendly weed puller, know that you are caring for your plants and for the planet. Our Cape Cod Weeder is designed with an ash handle harvested from environmentally responsible FSC-certified forests.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP – The Cape Cod Weeder is designed to last you a lifetime. The ash harwood handle is strong and lightweight, elastic enough that the tool will bend without breaking. The specialized handle options make it easy to find the perfect DeWit Weeder for you!
- EASY TO USE – There’s no need to feel awkward or weighed down by heavy and inefficient tools when gardening or working on your lawn. Lightweight and user-friendly, the Cape Cod Weeder is easy to maneuver and efficient for weed removal.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Carrot Design Cape Cod Weeder Hand Garden Weeding Tool - Stainless Steel
GREBSTK Crack Weeder Crevice Weeding Tool Manual Weeder Lawn Yard Gardening Tool
CobraHead Original Weeder & Cultivator Garden Hand Tool - Forged Steel Blade - Recycled Plastic Handle - Ergonomically Designed for Digging, Edging & Planting - Gardeners Love Our Most Versatile Tool
Tierra Garden DeWit Cape Right Hand Cod Weeder with Drop Grip Handle (31-8737)
Nisaku NJP650 Hori-Hori Weeding & Digging Knife, Authentic Tomita (Est. 1960) Japanese Stainless Steel, 7.25" Blade, Wood Handle
|Sold By||SupplyKick||Open Hatch Design||GREBSTK Direct||CobraHead LLC||SupplyKick||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10.50 x 1.00 x 1.75 inches||10.00 x 1.00 x 3.00 inches||13.00 x 3.00 x 1.40 inches||13.00 x 1.00 x 6.00 inches||26.00 x 1.50 x 1.75 inches||13.00 x 2.80 x 1.50 inches|
More than a tool, it's an heirloom! You'll wonder how you ever did without it! The DeWit Right Hand Cape Cod Weeder allows you to pull the blade just under the soil surface, cutting weeds off cleanly. This weeder works great for confined areas and in between plantings. Constructed of hand-forged, tempered boron steel with ash handle. Left-hand model is also available, as well as different handle options! This tool is guaranteed a lifetime! On April 1, 1898, Willem DeWit started his blacksmith company in a small village in northern Holland. Today, the 4th generation of the forging family is running the company. Old-fashioned quality combined with innovative designs make DeWit the ultimate gardener's choice. Using the latest equipment and techniques combined with historical craftsmanship make DeWit one of the most respected garden tool manufacturers in the world. DeWit tools are made from high quality Swedish Boron Steel. European Ash hardwood handle is strong but lightweight, and also has elasticity so the tool can bend without breaking. The Ash hardwood comes from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified forests. Tierra Garden is proud to offer these superior tools in the United States!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All I can say is that this thing is amazing. How did I live so long without it? The quality of the materials are amazing and I predict that I'll have these for many years. I actually look forward to gardening now! I take my weeder with me out to the garden and pull up any dandelions that are coming up or chop down some oxalis seedlings.
It's a beautiful tool too- the wood and metal are well put together and look great.