Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
DeWitt P4 4'x250' Pro 5 Barrier 5oz Fabric
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DeWitt Pro-5 Weed-Barrier 4ftx250ft Heaviest weight landscape fabric
- woven needle punch polypropylene fabric
- This product is made in China
- Pro 5 weed barrier fabric
- The most effective fabric weed control product on the market today; reduces the need for herbicides
- Almost 100 percent opaque to prevent photosynthesis and seed germination
- 5 ounces woven needle-punched material for the ultimate in strength, durability and weed control; five year guarantee against UV deterioration
- Measures 4-feet by 250-feet
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Pro 5 weed barrier fabric is the most effective fabric weed control product on the market today. 5 ounces woven needle-punched material for the ultimate in strength, durability and weed control. Almost 100 percent opaque to prevent photosynthesis and seed germination. Five year guarantee against UV deterioration. Reduces the need for herbicides. Measures 4-feet by 250-feet.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I received it I was surprised that one side had a felted fury material on one side and the other side was woven . I read online that the furry side should go down to help keep the fabric from sliding on the ground plus help wick moisture through the fabric. This is a 4 foot wide and 250 foot long roll and way thicker than the thin stuff in local stores that you can see light through. It should keep weeds out well.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone and I'm going to use the same material next year when I do an area around my house.