Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DeWitt P4 4'x250' Pro 5 Barrier 5oz Fabric" and save 63% off the $182.39 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.99 shipping
DeWitt P4 4'x250' Pro 5 Barrier 5oz Fabric
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DeWitt Pro-5 Weed-Barrier 4ftx250ft Heaviest weight landscape fabric
- woven needle punch polypropylene fabric
- This product is made in China
- Pro 5 weed barrier fabric
- The most effective fabric weed control product on the market today; reduces the need for herbicides
- Almost 100 percent opaque to prevent photosynthesis and seed germination
- 5 ounces woven needle-punched material for the ultimate in strength, durability and weed control; five year guarantee against UV deterioration
- Measures 4-feet by 250-feet
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Pro 5 weed barrier fabric is the most effective fabric weed control product on the market today. 5 ounces woven needle-punched material for the ultimate in strength, durability and weed control. Almost 100 percent opaque to prevent photosynthesis and seed germination. Five year guarantee against UV deterioration. Reduces the need for herbicides. Measures 4-feet by 250-feet.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We bought this roll for a new project we used today for the side of our house, about 10ft by 20ft. The material is very, very thick compared to the stuff you buy from Home Depot or Johnsons. It is handy to have the guidelines for when cutting too!
I feel confident that this weed barrier will work, it is heavy, thick material, and the weave is fairly close to allow water go through, but does not look large enough for weeds or for the light to go through. I will only use this type again!
I hope that you have found my opinion to be helpful with your decision process to purchase this item. If this is the case, and w