$ 20 99
$ 18 48
+ $4.51 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Survive together…or not. Survivors can either cooperate with the others, or be selfish. Chances for survival depend on your decisions.
- Where am I? Each level is procedurally generated, so you'll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you'll never feel safe!
- A feast for killers - Dead by Daylight draws deom all corners of the horror world. Play anything from a powerful Slasher to a terrifying paranormal entity. Master each Killer's unique power to be able to hunt, catch, and sacrifice your victims.
- Deeper and deeper - Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy.
- Real people, real fear - You'll never know how things will turn out. Ambience, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, you might even discover what's hiding in the fog.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey.
The Survivors' goal in each encounter is to escape the Map without getting caught by the Killer - something that's not as easy as it sounds, especially when the environment changes every time you play.
Dead by Daylight - PlayStation 4
Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4 vs. 1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed.
- Action and survival multiplayer horror game - Play as an unstoppable killer and hunt other players or be one of four survivors and outwit them together.
- Real people, real fear - Face off against the most dangerous of opponents: real players.
- Changing worlds - The nightmare is re-created differently every time. Will you escape?
- Cooperation is only half the story - Stressful choices, tough decisions will mean you might survive. See how much you will risk to save the others.
- Every character brings an unique loadout - A deep progression offers perks and items that can be combined to fit your strategy.
- Save the best for last: As Obsession stays alive, cooldown of missed and successful attacks are decreased.
- Dying Light: The Obsession’s speed for altruistic actions such as healing and rescuing is increased. But once killed, there’s a penalty to repairing, healing and sabotage for other Survivors.
- Play with your food: As you let your Obsession escape after a chase, your movement speed is increased.
- Last Survivor: Your chances of survival increase as other Survivors die - disrupting the Killer’s aura-reading ability.
- Decisive Strike: As a last way of escaping the Killer’s grasp, Laurie takes a stab at the Killer.
- Object of Obsession: If you’re the Killer’s Obsession, you are able to see the Killer’s own aura.
"Death is not an escape…
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical, multiplayer (4 vs. 1) horror game where one player takes on the role of a savage killer, and the other four players become Survivors, frantically scurrying to avoid being caught, tortured, and killed.
Survivors play in third-person and have the advatage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey.
The Survivors' goal in each encounter is to escape the Killing Ground without getting caught by the Killer - in an environment that changes every time you play."