+ $3.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Tons of Extra Content: The Original Soundtrack, The 80's Suitcase add-on, The Bloodstained Sack add-on, The Of Flesh and Mud Add-on, and A future DLC to be released!
- Survive Together... Or Not: Survivors can either cooperate with the others, or be selfish. Chances for survival depend on your decisions.
- Where Am I?: Each level is procedurally generated, so you'll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world, and its dangers, change every time you play.
- A Feast for Killers: Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. Play anything from a powerful Slasher to a terrifying paranormal entity.
- Deeper and Deeper: Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockable that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey.
The Survivors' goal in each encounter is to escape the Map without getting caught by the Killer - something that's not as easy as it sounds, especially when the environment changes every time you play.
Dead by Daylight - PlayStation 4
Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4 vs. 1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed.
- Action and survival multiplayer horror game - Play as an unstoppable killer and hunt other players or be one of four survivors and outwit them together.
- Real people, real fear - Face off against the most dangerous of opponents: real players.
- Changing worlds - The nightmare is re-created differently every time. Will you escape?
- Cooperation is only half the story - Stressful choices, tough decisions will mean you might survive. See how much you will risk to save the others.
- Every character brings an unique loadout - A deep progression offers perks and items that can be combined to fit your strategy.
- Save the best for last: As Obsession stays alive, cooldown of missed and successful attacks are decreased.
- Dying Light: The Obsession’s speed for altruistic actions such as healing and rescuing is increased. But once killed, there’s a penalty to repairing, healing and sabotage for other Survivors.
- Play with your food: As you let your Obsession escape after a chase, your movement speed is increased.
- Last Survivor: Your chances of survival increase as other Survivors die - disrupting the Killer’s aura-reading ability.
- Decisive Strike: As a last way of escaping the Killer’s grasp, Laurie takes a stab at the Killer.
- Object of Obsession: If you’re the Killer’s Obsession, you are able to see the Killer’s own aura.
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical, multiplayer (4 vs 1) horror game where one player takes on the role of a savage killer, and the other four players become Survivors frantically scurrying to avoid being caught, tortured and killed. Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey. The Survivors' goal in each encounter is to escape the Killing Ground without getting caught by the Killer - something that sounds easier than it is, especially when the environment changes every time you play.
Top customer reviews
+Variety of killer's "skills"
+Small learning curve
-Slow match-making time
-Kept getting the same territory for a few matches
-Inverted my controls randomly throughout the match and occasional lag