Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Tons of Extra Content: The Original Soundtrack, The 80's Suitcase add-on, The Bloodstained Sack add-on, The Of Flesh and Mud Add-on, and A future DLC to be released!
- Survive Together... Or Not: Survivors can either cooperate with the others, or be selfish. Chances for survival depend on your decisions.
- Where Am I?: Each level is procedurally generated, so you'll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world, and its dangers, change every time you play.
- A Feast for Killers: Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. Play anything from a powerful Slasher to a terrifying paranormal entity.
- Deeper and Deeper: Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockable that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical, multiplayer (4 vs 1) horror game where one player takes on the role of a savage killer, and the other four players become Survivors frantically scurrying to avoid being caught, tortured and killed. Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey. The Survivors' goal in each encounter is to escape the Killing Ground without getting caught by the Killer - something that sounds easier than it is, especially when the environment changes every time you play.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The lobby system is special, giving the player the option to join a lobby as a survivor or create a lobby as the killer. I like that you don't just hop into a lobby and pray that you will eventually get picked to play as the killer after 6 games as a survivor, rather you choose which role you would like to step into. One might also think that everyone probably wants to play as the killer, and it must be impossible to find survivors. This is not true. I have found that playing as a survivor is just as much fun and you shouldn't really need to worry about finding enough players at any point, as a killer or survivor.
The only downside is that this game, although very fun, is not quite as polished as it should be. There are visual glitches every now and again, plus sometimes you will be put into a lobby just to get booted almost immediately. This can happen up to 2 or 3 times before finding a suitable lobby. These are minor setbacks.
I would and HAVE recommended this game to many of my friends and family members.