Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 549 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,109 reviews
on August 4, 2017
I Love Charlaine Harris! All of her books are amazing...but I love Sookie and Dead and Gone was such a fun and action packed book. I felt like I finished it in an hour. I actually received an early copy of the book and tried to pace myself so I wouldn't finish it so fast...that didn't work. Anyway I love this series and am so sad that I have to wait for the next book. You are amazing Mrs. Harris keep it up!
on May 22, 2017
Every book in this series draws in the reader and keeps you enthralled! I picked up the first book on a whim after having enjoyed the TV series, but (surprise, surprise) the books are so much better!!
on April 23, 2017
Like the rest of the Sookie Stackhouse books, this one was great. However, there was a little bit of extreme violence at the end that made me a little queasy. Otherwise amazing read and loved the book!
on April 7, 2017
great books love them
on April 3, 2017
Love Charlaine!!!
on March 11, 2017
Love this series! Book was in great shape when it arrived and it arrived quicker than expected!
on March 8, 2017
Love this series. The books are much better than the series.
on February 25, 2017
These books are wonderful and very addictive. I can't seem to be able to put them down! I love this series!
on February 7, 2017
loved it
on January 15, 2017
Wow just wow. I could not put it down. I love how Charlaine Harris is able to mix mystery with the paranormal. I can't wait to read the next book.