Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- A Hero Returns: Frank West returns in the next chapter of the Dead Rising franchise
- Two all-new classes of zombies: Explore and scavenge the open world sandbox of Willamette, Colorado while facing off against newly zombified enemies and agile zombies that can attack you from above
- Anything and everything is a weapon: An all-new collection of weapons and vehicles allow players to craft their own tools of zombie destruction
- EXO Suits: give players a super-powered weapon with incredible fire power to take on the zombie horde
- Multiplayer: Team up with friends to complete missions in seamless four-player co-op or quick match and join a game in progress with players around the world
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Anything and Everything Is a Weapon
Featuring an all-new collection of weapons and vehicles with the freedom for players to craft their own tools of zombie destruction.
Two All-New Classes of Zombies
Players will explore and scavenge the open world sandbox of Willamette, Colorado while facing off against newly zombified enemies and agile zombies that can attack you from above.
EXO Suits give players a super-powered weapon with incredible fire power to take on the zombie horde.
Gaming is Better with Xbox Live Gold.
Join the best community of gamers on the most advanced multiplayer network. Experience the best in competitive and cooperative gaming across Xbox One and Windows 10.
It's the holiday season in Willamette, Colorado and a mysterious outbreak has overrun the Willamette Memorial Megaplex Mall and surrounding town with dangerous and deadly predators. Join Frank West as you explore a vast, open world sandbox filled with dangerous new zombies and a million ways to kill them as you seek to uncover the truth behind the outbreak - or die trying.
Top customer reviews
The game looks nice. They manage to put hundreds of zombies on the screen at once.... but it's hollow. There isn't much of a story, certainly nothing you'll care about. There are lots of glitches: quests not appearing or finishing. And the whole thing is absurdly easy.
Dead Rising 3 was a far better game.