$ 64 $9.99 Save $1.35 (14%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Real-time gameplay - Time marches on whether Frank is actively engaged or simply stationary
- Dynamic enemies - Record numbers of zombies will come at you & react to their environment -- each has unique behaviors and appearances
- The variety of stores will give you weapons aplenty - an endless supply of vehicles, makeshift weapons, and food are waiting for you
- Encounter other survivors along the way -- helping them will give you more clues as to what has happened and what you need to do to stop it
- Visual clarity - Playing in native 720p resolution allows for unprecedented detail and clarity in gameplay
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dead Rising follows the harrowing tale of Frank West, a freelance photojournalist after the scoop of a lifetime. In a small suburban town that's overrun by zombies, he escapes to the local shopping mall, thinking it will be safe. Now it's a standoff, with zombies unable to get Frank, but him unable to get out & escape. Fortunately, he's got an entire mall at his disposal. Utilize everything you can find to fight off the flesh-hungry mob and search for the truth behind the horrendous epidemic.
Top customer reviews
The time counter can be annoying sometimes too as you sometimes keep to much focus on that instead of the zombie trying to make a meal out of you. The weapons are interesting on how you use them and what they do but it can get a little repetitive as well when you use a lawnmower ten times with the same results.
The graphics show their age,while not horrible you can't help but sometimes feel like you're playing an early generation game from the PS2/Xbox consoles though again expected. The voice cast are also a hit and miss with the main protagonist doing a 50/50 job in his voice acting performance sometimes the voice acting is good sometimes it's terrible. I got the game very late and relatively cheap as it was going for $10,so for a alright zombie game here's a good one to try out until the third one is released just don't heap too much expectations onto the game or you will feel some disillusionment.