Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dead Space 3: Awakened [Online Game Code]
Amazon Vehicles Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon Baby Gift Guide

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on March 15, 2013
Only three chapters, but some intense situations that sheds some light on what the world is like after Dead Space 3 part one is completed. Awakened, part two of DS3, takes you to an alternate reality that was faced towards the end of DS2's last battle where the real world becomes twisted. I played it in impossible mode without the devils horns, enjoyed the game play, and challenge to stay alive. Being its is only three chapters which does seem a little short, is worth playing to see how the story continues.
on June 19, 2013
"Dead Space 3: Awakened" is an excellent DLC. It continues the story of the original "Dead Space 3" and adds 2 more hours of gameplay. I personally enjoyed playing this DLC a lot. It expands the action with a lot of creepy moments and reminded me of the previous Dead Space games. Definitely worth playing it!
on April 18, 2013
Dead Space is one of my favorite horror-survival game and this expansion has new enemies and the scenarios in here are scary, i loved this expansion, i hope they create a new expansion or make Dead space 4 because this story cant end like it did.
on April 17, 2013
I really liked this expansion pack, the new scenaries and the new type of necromorphs are just awesome, i hope they launch another expansion pack or make Dead Space 4 cause it cant end like the way it did.
on November 22, 2013
Nothing more need be said than it's Dead Space. Well, i will add this. I've heard many complaints it doesn't offer the same dreadful feeling of being alone as the first 2 games. IMO the changes are a bit refreshing, and it is true, doesn't quite have the same fearful edge, but overall is still the same game we've always known. I've also heard complaints about the firefights against other humans makes it feel like a shooter, but this is not accurate considering the firefights only occur during a small portion of the overall game. I've played games for many years and I am a big fan of the series.
on May 28, 2014
The Dead Space 3 game is 5 stars!
The good: much more one can do with weapons and armor.
Lots to explore. Optional missions. 2 player online. VERY well done game.
Definitely 5 stars.
The Awakened DLC ($10us)?
A bit inferior graphics.
Decent action and story.
Short.
Did I remember to mention it was surprisingly short?
Well, it was too short.
So..so.
rh may14
on October 9, 2014
The premise of Dead Space 3: Awakened is what the entire Dead Space 3 game should have been.

I understand that Dead Space 3's core game was more of a co-op game than a solo-experience, which is unheard of for the series, Awakened is what Dead Space 3 should have been and then some.

It is a good DLC on sale.
on April 27, 2014
I have always been a fan of the Dead Space series of games. I have every copy, I still like to go back and replay them. The setting in space, spacewalking from ship to ship was awesome! Creepy, and cool. what more do you want?
on May 10, 2013
This what the main game need unfortunately it only came in the main dlc. I recommend buying it if you already own Dead Space 3. The only downside is how short it is but its well worth the purchase
on April 13, 2013
This game is short even for an expansion, and I played it on hard on my first try too. I would describe that this expansion is a Dead Space 4 advertisement that we have to pay for, if Dead Space 4 ever came to.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question