The Dead Wedge - Deadlift Jack Alternative for Your Gym Bag - Raises loaded barbell & plates for effortless Loading/Unloading. Perfect for Powerlifting, Weightlifting, Crossfit, Home Gym & Deadlifts.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.82. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$9.02 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superior solution to the Deadlift Jack. Here's why 1000's of happy gym owners, and lifters love the Dead Wedge. All the versatility of a typical barbell jack and more, in your gym bag - at a fraction of the price!
- Works where a Deadlift Jacks fail - Deficit Deadlifts, Block Deadlifts, Trap Bar Deadlifts, etc. - all in a compact design that doesn’t take up unnecessary room in your gym, or gym bag.
- Perfect width keeps the Dead Wedge directly under just a single olympic plate. This means it never interferers with, or gets hung up beneath the other plates being loaded or unloaded!
- Specifically designed to keep plates from rolling while loading/unloading; hands off. Does not require you to balance the bar while fetching another plate. The increase in safety reduces accidents, so you can change weights even while the barbell is high up on blocks.
- Tested to work with all common plate designs including bumper plates, hexagon, etc. Works in excess of over 900 pounds. To use, simply roll the inner plate onto the Dead Wedge, un clamp collar, change weights, lock collars on, roll off and go! *One (1) Dead Wedge included. One is all you need!* If somehow you don't absolutely love it, please make use of our 100% MONEY BACK NO-HASSLE GUARANTEE.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Original Barbell Jack Alternative
Load & Unload in 3 Quick Steps
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains natural rubber, and may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
Seller Warranty DescriptionIf you don't absolutely love it, please make use of our 100% MONEY BACK NO-HASSLE GUARANTEE.
Top customer reviews
My friend, you are wrong. Give in to your lazy self. You're on this page for a reason. You want this. And I'm here to tell you that you need it. It's flawless. It does exactly what you want it to do: it ever so slightly raises the plates to make unloading and loading a breeze. It is lightweight. It fits in your bag. It's orange, so all the other gym goers will see it, mentally call you lazy, and then go home and think "...do I need that? Maybe I do need that." And soon you will all have dead wedges and you'll be dead wedge bros. You'll make friends. Your gym crush will see your new confidence and your multiple plate deadlift and think that maybe he or she needs a mate who works smarter, not harder. You will be the inventor of the wheel among a gym of cave men.
Go buy it already.
A bar jack may be best in terms of usability, but it'll cost a lot more and take up way more space. The Wedge just stays outta the way until you need it.
Note: one order of the Dead Wedge comes with just that: one wedge. I like having two myself, so buy what you need.
Furthermore, although I have had no reason to correspond with LIFT, they seemed very invested in their customer service and customer satisfaction, which is always a huge plus.
Using the Dead Wedge has actually granted me a tiny bit of reserve energy at the end of my pulls to actually strip the bar and replace the plates to their proper storage! Imagine that!
Most recent customer reviews
Two draw backs vs a bar jack: