- "I never thought I'd love the dead of winter, until this girl brought me back to life, right in the middle of it." I was completely captivated from the very beginning and so wrapped up in this storyline and characters, that I found myself fighting sleep so I could read just a little bit more.
- I thought book 1 was good but authors Julie Solano and Tracy Justice have taken their writing style to a new level in this book and it is nothing short of exceptional. I award this exceptional book 5 stars!!
- This is a highly intense and emotional story that begs the question things are not always what they seem. I recommend this powerful book to any young adult looking for a twisted story about friendship and young love gone wrong.
- EYE OPENING RIVETING EMOTIONALLY CHARGED MUST READ~I've got to say I so love these authors! They know how to knock it out of the ballpark with their writing! A SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOP THAT THIS STORY IS A GRIPPING PAGE TURNER AND SO REALISTIC! AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ FOR ALL AGES. (I can't write a review that does this story justice!)
- The twists and turns in the plot are thrilling and well thought out, and totally unexpected! This book (just like the first one) pulls you and keeps you there until the very end, and keeps your on the edge of your seat! I found myself holding my breath and not being able to read fast enough in order to find out what happened!!
Kylie's Fiction Addiction- Janet Sylvester
- I can tell you that once again this writing duo of authors are very in sync with each other that you do not realize two different people are writing this book. The characters are very real and you can connect with them. If you are looking for a book that takes you into the world of make believe, look elsewhere. You will not find that here. This is an emotional book that has its ups and downs along with the twists and turns. Watch out for those curves as they can be very dangerous and remind you that life isn't easy.
The Open Hook Blog
- As with book one, The Dead of Winter was very well written and it's easy to connect with the characters and what they are going through. I like that it brought attention to PTSD and so many other hardships in life that people go through every day.
Amazeball Book Addicts
- The story continues with Kaitlyn, Brody, Jenna, Mason, Peyton and Caden. We find out where everyone stands after the crazy thing that happened at the end of When Fall Breaks. Everyone is affected differently. My heart was definitely breaking for some of the characters. This crew has a lot to deal with and way more than any teenager should have too. The writing is amazing and I was never bored when reading it.
- So you love fiction? You are a big fan of Young Adult? Need intrigue - that need to turn the page to find out what's going to happen next because you think you've figured it out? This book is more than a young adult/coming of age story. It's lessons learned by life experiences, and how we deal with them emotionally to be able to move forward.