& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Classic "Action / Adventure" gameplay from a first-person perspective. Combining the fast paced action of intense gun battles with adventure gameplay that rewards players for exploring, solving puzzles and by "taking the road less traveled"
- Traveler equipment: compass, treasure maps, notebook and flashlight - necessary to solve ancient puzzles, find treasures and even fight with certain type of enemies
- Using environmental traps to eliminate enemies in many spectacular ways
- Exotic, picturesque locations from around the world - Egypt, Arctic and forgotten Mayan ruins
- Compelling story faithful to the spirit of classic adventure movies
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Story is very interesting but the voice overs and lines they say are rather poor.Published 5 months ago by Logan D.
No fault of the seller, but this has to be one of the worst games every made for this system.Published 6 months ago by Calvin Williams
it a ok game if you like shot the whole game it does have some problem solving in it toPublished 8 months ago by schooleymon
My 11yr old son said this game got boring really quick. It's a good buy because it's fairly inexpensive, but it's not a game that gets much play anymore.Published 10 months ago by Isa1Isa2Me3
Deadfall adventures better than uncharted . I love that game make me interest. Deadfall adventures super gamePublished 11 months ago by WILLIAM MAYO
This is a great game especially if you like Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones. Very fun and a very inventive twist for the overall storyline.Published 12 months ago by Maverick
The game is good overall. The storyline is comprehensible, the graphics are good enough. The choice of weapons is logic as are Quartermain's skill upgrades. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Claudia M.
Good if you like simple games. Yes it's derivative, and follows convention (shoot, shoot puzzle, shoot, shoot puzzle), and is based on everything from Indiana Jones to Drake's... Read morePublished 14 months ago by C. Brauer
The graphics are last gen. The voice work is some of the worst I've ever heard in any game. I could forgive that but the game play is so bad. Read morePublished 14 months ago by PresidentEden