Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on May 17, 2017
Love the show! So glad it is streaming. Just wish they had the "after the catch" part included at the end of the season
on November 20, 2012
My husband does not work much in the summers and one year I got REALLY tired of him sitting around watching "man" shows so I decided to quit complaining and join him. A couple of episodes later I was a HUGE Deadliest Catch fan. By the end of the summer I had already picked my favorites and told him that if anything ever happened to the boys on the Cornelia Marie, I would be heartbroken. Two years later Captain Phil passed away and although I didn't expect it to be from a stroke, I was still heartbroken. The show has never been quite the same. I still love it and watch it with dedication but it isnt the same. If you are a fan you should still watch these episodes but it is hard and heavy to watch the Harris boys and crew fall apart as well as hard to watch new boats and people be introduced. Like losing a family member and having step-parents or step-children added at the same time.
on May 28, 2011
Well it's definitely another dramatic day on the CM, Little boys refusing 30yrs of fishing experience because they got a little disciplined. The whole fleet was turning up blanks more than usual... On the other hand, what is the point of calling the police on a young man that just lost his father.... a father who they just recently (within the past 5 years) got to know and love and rely on completely. Its one thing to help a young person who has a drug problem, but its quite another to call the police and try to have him arrested and give him a record for the rest of his life.... thats no helping hand, thats a punishing hand.... I think they have been punished enough (losing their father and way of life). Living life without the presence of Dad will be in time punishment enough. JMO
on March 14, 2013
Punishing storms, shredded flags, flying crane hooks--from a daring rescue on a freighter near Kiska Island to crewmen at each other's throats, I couldn't stop watching. --Roger Weston, author of The Golden Catch
on April 17, 2017
Same recommendations as above
on July 21, 2012
I have loved Deadliest Catch, ever since it came on TV. I have followed the lives of all the captains, the crew, and have seen their ups, their downs, and their losses. An Alasken/Bering Sea soap opera, but way way better than the daytime ones because it is real. I could never be out on the Bering Sea with those huge waves, but I love watching the entire series. I reccommend that you have or have seen the previous 6 seasons in order to follow season 7. The entire collection is well worth having.
on December 19, 2011
It Was OK.The New Boats Was Great, Because The Change Of Face And Styles. A Reality Check The Men On The C.M. And... Freddie Is A Great Fisherman. It May Be A LOT OF WORK, But Freddie Is The One That Gets EVERYONE Going Working Hard And Always Has A Smile Or A Joke To Say, To Lossen Everyone Up. (Imitading Freddie) "This Is The Best King Crab Season Ever." Eats Raw Cod Intestines, Drinking And Wareing Of The Fresh Cod Blood.
There's Is No Deadliest Catch, Without Three(3) Things,
1) The Hillstands
2) Northweastern
30 Freddie M.
on December 2, 2013
Bought for my husband. He loves this show and was very excited to get the season among others. Thank you.
on January 13, 2015
I LOVE THE SHOW, BUT AMAZON'S CLOSED CAPTIONING ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. I USE CC SO I CAN KEEP THE VOLUME AT A MINIMUM, BUT THE 5-10 SECOND DELAY BETWEEN THE AUDIO AND THE CC IS TERRIBLE. IF HULU CAN CC WELL FOR $8.00/MONTH, I OUGHT TO BE ABLE TO GET GOOD CC FROM AMAZON FOR $30.00.
on February 11, 2012
This season was a bit of a let down. Josh and Jake acted like spoiled brats and we all know Jake was getting high! Either way this season is also missing the After the Catch that is a great addition. I also thought that there were too many boats or something. The show just kind of felt all over the place. Maybe it is just missing Phil.