Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on June 4, 2015
Quick paced! The problems with the Electronic Medical Records are probably much worse than suggested, tho of a different nature. As a retired surgeon, I cannot imagine any physician relying on them for any critical decision without some other verifying information. You will have to suspend credible thinking to some degree,
on May 3, 2015
If you like Robin Cook's medical thrillers, you will love this book. It will keep you guessing as to who the bad guys are and is action packed.
on January 6, 2015
Would recommend this to anyone who likes mysteries with a medical twist. The ending picks up the pace with a surprising finale.
on September 16, 2014
Choppy
on July 31, 2014
one of those books that you can't put down
had to take it to work with me to finish on my lunch break
on July 30, 2014
Way too many f-----g words for me to handle. Most cuss words don't bother me. But this read must have at least 100 of the fun word that must be read only by men. You guessed it. I'm a female.
on May 26, 2014
The story could have been good but I was so distracted by the poor editing that it took the pleasure out of reading. Could this book really have been written with so many mistakes?
on May 11, 2014
I am also in the medical field and I find myself drawn to medical thrillers. This one being no exception. It is very realistic and I found this author to keep my attention throughout the whole book. Can't wait to read more by Allen Wyler.
on April 15, 2014
Had some good intrigue but spent too much time describing trivial things. Got distracting. Worth time reading on vacation.the end
on April 6, 2014
All he wanted to accomplish was to correct a computer problem, glitch, or possible programming error before lives would be lost. It doesn't go well for our hero, the Neurosurgeon, however. This is a modern day technology/ hospital drama with lots of twists and turns.