- File Size: 509 KB
- Print Length: 176 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: R.W. Williams (January 8, 2013)
- Publication Date: January 8, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00B4JKLXC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,179,912 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #7812 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Murder
- #20170 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Women Sleuths
- #24922 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Murder
A Deadly Suggestion Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a great book of manageable size for the murder-mystery-virgins to dip into to see if they like the genre. And, I think it has the twisty turnies an experienced murder mystery fan would much enjoy.
I do not have an ebook device, so I went to Amazon search/Kindle Store, and entered "free Kindle reading apps." You can also find that app through Google, and the app is available for other digital reading devices. I downloaded an app called "Free Kindle Reading App for PC".
"A Deadly Suggestion", by R.W. Williams is only available as a digital download so I signed on to my Amazon account and downloaded it. It delivered immediately. (It is also available through Apple's iBook Store, Kobo, Smashwords, Sony eBooks, and Barnes & Noble)
Getting the free Kindle reading app and downloading the book, was easy, and I began reading the book yesterday afternoon and finished it a little past bedtime. Right off, the book's cover stands out. The book is an easy read which I thoroughly enjoyed from start to finish. If available in printed form, which it is not, it would be about 175 pages. The pace of the book increases as the pages go by, and I knew I wouldn't put it down until I found out how it ended. The ending was riveting and showed that the author did her homework. It was a very imaginative take on things I knew a little, but not much, about.
Williams obviously did thorough inquiry into things I won't go into here; all of which fit nicely on top of her considerable experience with the law, police, and various agencies and institutions.
It’s hard to find a murder mystery with a new twist. I can’t wait for this author’s next book. I will be in the front of the line to buy it. This author is showing true promise.
A Deadly Suggestion keeps the reader guessing until the end. It is a fast read, or maybe I just couldn't put it down.
I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves mysteries.
The IndiePENdents ran from December 2011 until February 2016. The organization was the brainchild of Jasha M. Levi, (1921- 2013), Author of 'The Last Exile' et al.
Evaluations were made on already published, independently published, books.
Three 'evaluators' passed books that met basic objective standards of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and formatting. Those passing were awarded "The IndiePENdents Seal".
This book was awarded seal number 10012259
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Murder
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Murder
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths